2: You Imprinted On My Brother?!

I walk into the house, smiling, and see the rest of the Cullens, as Esme's smiling at me, as we approach them, and the rest of them looking at me, smiling, and hear them all gasp. "What is it? What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing. You're irrevocably flawless, given what sort of hybrid you are." Carlisle says, smiling. "Welcome to the family." Esme says. "You look amazing, Cor." Alice says, as I look at her. "Someone's been waiting to see you again." Carlisle says, as I look at him, and he steps away, and I see Andrew, smiling at me, and I notice he's a little tanner, darker hair, buffer, taller, but the huge difference is his cobalt blue eyes. "Hey." He says, smiling. "Hi." I say, and he wraps his arms around my waist, as I wrap my arms around his neck, and he pulls me closer, as I laugh. "Who would of thought either of us would be supernatural creatures? And now here we are as a werewolf and a vampire." He says, chuckling. "Where is the snake?" I ask, as we release. "Turned to ash. You truly are the most stubborn creature I've ever met." Edward says, smiling, as I look at him, and kiss his right cheek. "All right. That's enough for today." Paul says, as I look at him, and he pulls Andrew behind him. "Paul. He's doing great." Edward says. "Yep. Let's not push it though." Paul says, and I cross my arms. "What the hell is your problem, Paul?" I ask. "Oh. Do tell him, Paul." Rosalie says, smiling. "This should be good." Emmett says. "Look, it's a wolf thing." He says. "What's a wolf thing?" I ask, and hear Rosalie walk away. "Um.. you know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And I know how protective you are over Andrew." He says, and Edward rubs my shoulders. "Take Andrew out of the room." I say, and see Andrew walk past Paul. "Oh shit." Paul says. "Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you." I say, and he lowers his hands. "Fuck." Paul says, and I grab him by the back of his neck, dragging him outside, and throw him on the grass. "You imprinted on my brother?!" I exclaim. "It wasn't my choice!" He exclaims. "He's twenty two. Much too old for you!" I exclaim. "I care about him, just like you do. Even after Sam tried to kill him. And do you honestly think Edward would live if I didn't at least try to protect him?" He asks. "I'm still debating." Edward says, and I hear Andrew laugh, and I walk closer to Paul. "I've hugged him once! One time, Paul! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on him? He's my brother and eldest friend." I say, and shove him with my right hand, and he falls, grunting and coughing, and I hear Andrew and Edward, laughing, as Paul stands up, as I'm in front of him. "You're gonna stay the hell away from him, you got it?" I ask. "You know sure as hell I can't do that." He says, and I shove him again. "Stop him, Edward." Esme says. "He said it's fine. He's amazing, right?" Edward asks, and I see Paul stand up. "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?" He asks. "Long gone." I say, shaking my head. "Because it was him. From the beginning it was Andy who wanted me there. I guess I kinda felt guilty of not getting you away from Edward sooner, that's why I didn't imprint earlier." He says. "Andy? You nicknamed my brother out of the kid from Toy Story?! Only I can name him that!" I yell, and he steps closer to me. "Corn, you know me better than anyone. All I wanted is for And.. Andrew to be safe. Happy." He says, and gets closer. "Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason." He says, and I sigh. "I swear to God, if you hurt him like Damian, I'm gonna rip off your wolf tail and shove it down your throat. Got it?" I ask. "I would never hurt Andrew." He says. "Give me your phone. Now!" I yell, holding my right hand out, and he pulls it out of his left pocket, handing it to me. "Who you calling?" He asks. "Sam Uley." I say, dialing his number, and hold it to my right ear, as it rings. "Hey, Paul. What's up?" He asks. "Wrong monster. What the fuck, Sam?" I ask. "I'm sorry, Corn. But we couldn't let that snake into the world." He says. "Yeah, well. I fucking died given birth to it. And then you tried to kill him, instead?" I ask. "Sorry, just a little rage." He says. "Put Emily on the phone. Now!" I yell, and can feel the ground shake, slightly. "Hi, Corn." She says. "Hi, Em. So, I'm assuming you tried convincing Sam not to kill an Angel?" I ask, and she laughs. "Yeah, that sure as hell sounds like it. Took a while. No imprint connection and what not at the time until that snake thing was born." She says, giggling, and I laugh. "Yeah, I guess so." I say, and hang up, and throw Paul's phone at him, and he catches it with his right hand, and I turn around, looking at Andrew, as he's smiling. "Are you okay? Are you happy? Because I swear to God I will rip off his mutt ears if he hurt you." I say, crossing my arms, and he smirks, nodding. "Yeah, I'm okay. And happy." He says. "Good." I say, smiling.