~4.0~

*Hehleena's POV*

I woke up in the hospital, something I'm too used to. A place I'm too used to. There was breathing tubes up my nose and an IV in my arm. I saw my mom sitting on the chair next to me, doing something on her phone. Kyle was sitting on the couch, watching the TV that was playing basketball. My mom put her phone away and looked at me and smiled. "Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" she asked.
"Alright," I spoke, my voice was faint.
"They gave you your next round of chemo," she told me and then sighed, "It umm. Your uh your hair sweetie.."
"W-what?" I looked at her, tears filling my eyes. I reached my arm up to my head and my hair was gone... All of it, shaved. "Why!? Why would they do that!?" tears streamed down from my eyes and onto my cheeks.
"They had to sweetie," she sighed, "It was falling out they had to shave it."
"But I didn't want them to!" I cried. Kyle came over and he leaned down and pulled me into a hug, not saying anything. I cried into his chest and cuddled into him. "I still think you look beautiful," he whispered to me. I don't know why but his words made me feel so much better. I calmed myself down and wiped the tears off my cheeks and eyes. He placed a kiss on my forehead. "How long you going to be here?" he asked.
"I'm not sure," I sighed, "Depends. I have to stay overnight for sure and if everything is okay I can leave but if not I have to stay again."
"Oh okay," he nodded and sat on a chair on the other side of the bed.
"You don't have to stay Kyle, I'm sure you're busy," I sighed.
"No I'm not," he smiled, "I'll stay the night if you want me to."
"I'd love the company," I nodded.
"I'm going to go get food and the doctor okay?" my mom smiled at me and stood up.
"Okay," I nodded and watched as she left.

"I didn't think you'd stay," I looked at Kuz.
"Why not?" he asked.
"Didn't think you cared about me like that," I shrugged and sighed a little.
"Really?" he asked.
"Really," I nodded.
"Just so you know I care a whole lot about you," he let out a small chuckle, "I really do. Never cared about someone like this. I don't know what it is about you, cant wrap my finger around it."
"Cause I'm dying," I shrugged.
"No that's not it," he shook his head, "I think it's your eyes. They are... they are intriguing. Every time I look at them they just pull me in farther and farther."
"Didn't know you were such a romantic," I laughed, watching him.
"I guess I have my moments," he laughed, "You bring it out in me."
"You're sweet," I giggled.
"Nothing about me?" he held his heart, acting hurt.
"I guess you're pretty damn cute," I laughed and smiled at him. He chuckled and nodded his head. "That I am," he laughed.
"Woww cocky," I laughed and smiled at him, "I like it."
"You do?" he raised his brow at me.
"Maybe I do," I giggled. He winked at me and chuckled. I smiled at him and giggled a little. I scooted over in the bed and patted my hand on the seat by my. "I'm a little tall but I'll squeeze in," he laughed and sat by me, is legs just fit in the bed. I giggled a little bit and kissed his cheek. "You know I never thought that I would be here," I laughed, looking at him.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"Sitting in a hospital bed with you," I shrugged, "Talking to you."
"Well I'm glad it happened," he smiled, "Who knew meeting you through my manager would make me a new best friend."
"Really?" I smiled at him.
"Really," he nodded and kissed my head.

My mom came back with the doctor and a tray of food, kind of. It was an ice pop and Jel-o. All I can eat right now. "How you feeling Hehleena?" my doctor asked me.
"Alright," I nodded.
"Weak?" he asked, "Tired?"
"Not tired," I shook my head, "A little weak but it's been worse."
"If we took the oxygen off would you be able to breath okay?" he asked.
"No," I sighed, "I doubt it."
"Okay," he wrote stuff down on his clipboard and came over and took my temperature and blood pressure. "Everything else looks to be okay," he told me, "You know the drill, stay over night we will check up every two hours and take temp, check oxygen."
"Yup I know the drill," I nodded my head.
"We will see you in two hours," he smiled at me and left. I took the Jel-o from my mom and took a small bite. "Eat," Kyle sighed.
"No appetite," I sighed.
"But you have to eat and you know that," my mom sighed.
"I know," I nodded, "I'm trying." I sighed and ate small bites of the Jel-o and leaned back on the bed. I rested my head on Kyle's shoulder as I continued eat slowly. He put his arm around me and held me closer "Thank you," I whispered to him, "You keep me going."
"I'm glad," he smiled, "Keep going, for me."
"I will," I smiled at him. I got this spark of hope, something that hasn't been there in awhile. I wanted to keep fighting. The feeling of fighting for my life went away a few months ago. I gave up on ever getting better and that spark of hope just came over me. It felt so nice to have it back, I felt happier and I felt like I could actually push past this cancer... for him, for myself..

A/N-
Oh my god this is so cute I cant.