Me listening to If I Could Tell Her for the first time...

(Again, like the other ones, I hope you enjoy my reaction!)

He thought you were awesome.
He thought I was awesome? My brother?
Yes, definitely!
(I think it says) What else did he say?

Me: .....is that Zoe?

He said, there's nothing like your smile, sort of sudle (is that the word?) and perfect, and real!

Me: is this what Connor said?

And he said, you never knew how wonderful that smile could make someone feel!

Me: what if she did?

And he knew, whenever you get bored you scribble stars on the cuffs of your jeans.

Me: ......now I'm starting to think Connor said none of this, and Evan just stalks Zoe, and Connor just said "Hey Hansen, when I die tomorrow, tell my bitchy sister that hates me random nice shit, ok?"

And he noticed, that you still fill out the quizzes that they put in those teen magazines.

Me: .....wtf.....

But he kept it all inside his head, what he thought he left unsaid.

Me: yeah he's keeping it in his head because he didn't say none of this shit.

But though he wanted to, he couldn't talk to you.

Me: ..... CONNOR IS ZOE'S BROTHER, THEY LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE, THE CAN TALK, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW!!

He couldn't find a way, he would always say, if I could tell her, tell her everything I see.

Me: *under my bed laughing for no reason*

If I could tell her how she's everything to me.

Me: *laughing in the closet* THE TITLE IS 'If I Could Tell Her' BUT I THINK EVAN IS JUST STALKING ZOE, AND LIKE I SAID EARLIER, CONNOR PROBABLY SAID "Hey Hansen, when I die tomorrow, tell my bitchy sister that hates me random nice shit, ok?" I MEAN ITS POSSIBLY WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!

But we're a billion world's apart, I don't know how I would even start, if I could tell her, if I could tell her.

Me: *wheezing in the other room* EVAN IS THE ONE WHOS SAYING ALL OF THIS TO ZOE! IT SAYS IN THAT SENTENCE "But we're a billion world apart" BECAUSE  EVAN DOESN'T LIVE NEAR HER OF WHAT WE KNOW OF, AND SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MUSICAL, IM PRETTY SURE WHILE EVAN SINGS FOR FOREVER, BUT ITS ACTUALLY WHEN EVAN SINGS FOR FOREVER AND WORDS FAIL AT THE MURPHY'S HOUSE, HE'S SINGING FOR FOREVER TO TELL THE FAMILY WHAT EVAN AND CONNOR DID BEFORE CONNOR KILLED HIMSELF, AND EVAN SUNG WORDS FAIL TO SHOW HOW MUCH HE'S HURT, AND TO TELL THE MURPHY'S FAMILY HOW BROKE EVANS FAMILY IS, BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS HIS MOM, THAT IS MEAN!!!!

Did he say anything else?
A-about you?
No, no, nevermind I don't really care.
N-no, no, no, uh, h-he said, he said alot things, i-im just trying to remember t-the best ones!

Me: *somehow crawling in the vents, crying from laughing* OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T FIND MY LIFE IN HEERE!! OOH A DOLLAR! BUT STILL WTF!!

He said you look really pretty- ur, uh, it looked pretty cool when you put indigo streaks in your hair!

Me: EVAN MY BUDDY YOU FUCKED UP!

He did!?

Me: ZOE YOU DEAF SON OF A BITCH, DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT THE FUCK EVAN JUST SAID!?

Uh, yeah, and he wondered how you learned to dance just like the rest of the world isn't there.

Me: *crying in the bathroom from laughing, calling a friend* MOTHERFUCKING, MICHAEL, GOD PLEASE MEET ME AT 7/11! OH SHIT I FORGOT WE DON'T HAVE ONE, MEET ME AT WALMART!! My friend: *hangs up* WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY FRIEND!?

But he kept it all inside his head, what he thought is left unsaid.

Me: *walking to Walmart wheezing* LIN- MANUEL MIRANDA, FUCKING HAMILTON BITCH!! *walks up to a stranger* FUCKING HELP ME PLEASE!!!!  Stranger: ........*creeped out and runs in a ice cream shop* WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS KID!?

If I could tell her, tell her everything I see, if I could tell her how she's everything to me, but we're a billion world's apart, I don't know how I would even start, if I could tell her.

Me: *gets to Walmart still listening to If I Could Tell Her, of course still wheezing* GOD IM FUCKING DILARIOUS!!

If I could tell her then what do you do when there's this great divide?
He just seems so far away.
And what do you do when the distance is too wide?

Me: *walks to my friend* HEY MICHAEL CAN YOU TAKE ME TO A PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HOSPITAL!?
Friend: *hits me with a baguette*

It's like I don't know anything.
And how do you say it?
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Me: *still wheezing* OH GOD, EVAN HANSEN LOVES CONNOR MURPHY!! WELL FUCK! *throws myself in the pizza freezer*

But we're a billion world's apart, I don't know how I would even start, if I could tell her, if I could.

Me: *sticks legs I baby clothes* WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET A REFUND, MY SOUL WON'T WORK!!! Friend: *keeps on hitting me with a baguette*

(I guys you enjoyed this it took me an hour to write because I kept laughing just from remembering what happened that day, I got banned from Walmart, but if you all would be so lovely and tell me how much you laughed on a scale of 1 to 10! I love you all! I'm gonna do more of these, and also some of these sentences were actually theory's I made up! But I hope you enjoyed it, if you don't think this actually happened, it did....so, uh, yeah, bye guys! I'll also give you guys a bonus because why the fuck not?)

Me: hey, I'm bi.

My friend: *from across the room* what?

Me: I'm bi.

My friend: *across the street* WhAt?

Me: IM BI!

My friend: *across the country* WhAaAaAaTtTtT!?

Me: IM BISEXUAL!!!!

My friend: *walking on a plane* WHAATT?!?!?

Me: *attempts to fly to New Jersey*