Day 1097.5 (Narration)

Two years ago, Alexis Ran and Merry Arisa's story had started. Thank you for being a part of their journey towards happy ever after. Thank you for loving them the same way I loved them. Happy Anniversary, Ekis and Sisa.

Ps: I did not proofread this, sorry. Hinabol ko kasi talaga for February 11. Hehe. Wuvyu!

Day 1097: Perfect

February 11, 2019.

Three years after her drunk messages. Three years after knowing her. Exis felt like the past three years passed by like a blur. He could not believe that from a simple wrong message, everything would lead into this.

All his life, he has been living following what his family had expected of him. He got fed up of it. He rebelled. He entered different fights in college. He tried drag-racing. He tried smoking. Drinking. Girls. Everything. Just to escape the fucked-upness he called life.

It was his own selfishness and hardheadedness that killed Alissa. His sweet, caring, and loving little sister, Alissa, died because of him. It was like a fucking wake up call.

He tried going back but the damage has been done. Alissa was no more. Exis did not shed a tear. He felt he did not deserve mourning.

His life was dark after the death of his little sister. Para kay Exis na tanging liwanag ay ang nag-iisang kapatid na babae, pakiramdam niya ay naging madilim ang lahat.

It was hard living after that but Exis deserved it. He distanced himself to his family. Everyday was a chore to him since then.

But then, she came.

She, with all her wittiness.

She, with all her annoyingness.

She, with all her heart.

Exis wasn't planning on falling in love. Sino ba ang nagpaplano? He was minding his own business one day, and then falling in love the next. It was weird.

Noong una, aaminin niyang nakikita niya si Alissa kay Arisa. But he realized later on how different the two girls were it became absurd to think he even thought they were the same. Siguro, 'yong guilt 'yong bumulag sa kanya.

Pero iminulat ni Arisa ang kanyang mga mata. Arisa made him see her for who she was.

He liked what he had seen.

He never felt like this towards anyone. Even with his last girlfriend whom he thought he loved then.

Kay Arisa lang siya ganito.

He didn't know he could get jealous so easily he would drive from Manila to Batangas (in the middle of the fucking night, goddammit!) just because she was with that damn Shade Marquez.

He didn't know he could get jealous just because her profile picture was of her with that damn Marquez.

He didn't know he could get possessive just because she was admiring someone with a talent.

It wasn't a smooth road towards this day. He almost lost her. Twice. But he held on, because she was so fucking worth it. It was hard loving her but never tiring. He would never get tired of loving this sweet, sweet girl.

Exis could understand Arisa's fears. He tried to understand her even when she chose to let him go for the sake of his company. But Exis was selfish as to Arisa was selfless. Arisa would always think of him first and he loved that about her. But sometimes, it could get frustrating.

He wanted Arisa. He would sacrifice everything... anything... for her. He would give up everything for her. He could not let her go. Even if she was the one letting go, he would hold on for the both of them.