"Awe look at you, he still make you happy hu." Gabby said and I blushed and Erica smiled.

"Yeah, I love that man." I said and they awed. "Oh good shut up." I said and they laughed.

...

It's been a good 15 minutes since Chris left and all of us is still here just chilling in the back yard and my contractions have sped up but my doctor said it's nothing serious until it gets to about 10 minutes away and right now I'm at 15 minutes apart. I'm not really going to worry about it because me and Chris have already been the the doctor because I went into false labor and I really don't want to do it again.

"Shanti you straight?" Erica asked me catching my attention as I work through the pain of the contraction.

"Yeah just a small contractions I'm fine." I said and she looked at me.

"What are you dilated to?" She asked me.

"The last time I went I was at a 3 so nothing major like I said I'm fine." I said smiling.

"You bet not be lieing do I need to call Chris?" She asked me.

"N-" I started and another came in."

"Gabby call Chris, Shanti contractions are coming in fast." Erica said and came closer to me as Gabby picked up her phone. "Ashanti I'mma need you to breath in and out." Erica said. "Trey!" She yelled.

...

Chris pov

I was driving back to Trey house and my phone rung.

"What you won't big head?" I said to Erica.

"Ashanti contractions sped up so we're taking her to the hospital." She said and my heart sped up.

"Ight I'm on my way." I said and hung up and made a U turn.

"Uncle Chris where we going?" Ari asked me.

"We going to the doctors to see tt." I said and she didn't say anything back as I sped down the road.

...

I got the the hospital before they did and me and Ari sat in the waiting area waiting for them.

"Mr. Brown, omg can we get your autograph?" Some fan came up to me and asked and handed me a pen and some paper and I sighed and started to write and my baby rolled in sitting in a wheelchair as her face was scrunched up. Forgot about all the autograph shit and then rushed over and handed Aug Ari.

"Baby you good?" I asked Shanti as the doctors took over and rushed her down the hall and I followed.

"Do I look ok Chris!?" She said and I was shocked damn go ahead snap on me.

We mad it to the room and they took her vitals and hooked her up to the machines and changed her clothes.

"Just a few more minutes Mrs. Brown we have to go sat up for your surgery." the nurse said and walked out the room and I looked at Shanti face was red and she was sweating and squzzing the sheets. I walked over and grabbed her wrist and took the hair tie off of it and pulled her hair up for her and grabbed her hand and he squzz it.

"Damn Shanti." I said as she was on the verge of breaking my hand.

"Shut the fuck up Chris, you try having a baby inside you." She said threw gritted teeth.

"We're ready Ashanti." Her doctor said I slightly smiled and looked at Shanti and kissed her forehead.

"Chris would you like to come back?" She asked me as they unhooked her from the machine and started to move her bed and I nodded.

...

After a good 30 minutes of this shit a cry broke out and I smiled as I stood in the corner and one of the nurses cleaned him up and the doctors closed up Shanti.

They brought him over and handed him to me and I smiled as I looked at him. He has my eyes but look like a mixture of me and his mom. This is amazing, my son is here, he was perfect.

...

I waited for Shanti to wake up so she could see our son. We got a different room so that we could keep the baby in the room with us because him being a Brown I knew it would be fans and paprazzi and shit trying to get to him so to avoid that he's staying in the room with us.

Shanti started to move around and started to wake up so I pressed the button for the doctors to come in.

"Good morning baby." I said as she mugged me.

"It is not good I'm in so much pain." She said and then looked around.

"Is that him?" She asked looking over to the glass crib thing he was in.

"Yeah." I said and walked over to the sink and washed my hand and dried them and grabbed him gently and walked back over to shanti and passed him to her.

"Omg Chris he perfect." She said and he laid on her chest and he doctor walked in.

"Morning Shanti." She said smiling.

"Hey." She said and a tear rolled down her face. "He's amazing." She said and I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I glad you like him." She said and I chuckled and Ashanti did the same. "Well now that your up we can get the birth certificate together." She said and walked over.

...

ashanti_gonzalez welcome to the world Christopher Maurice Brown Jr

April 6th❤️😊😘😍😱

....

That wraps up the 2nd book to the Chris Brown and Karin Jinsui
series... leave some feedback...yes there will be a 3rd book...yayyyy
....

To be honest this book is not an original neither was the first it was based on a story written by Love_Bri94 called Player and the Sequel go read her books she's an amazing writer and she's really talented go check her out I've Red all her books and loved them y'all frfr.