First of all..

Hello! So before we start with the first chapter, let me just clarify some things about this story.

First, this my first ever kpop fanfic, and first ever na isang myembro ng EXO ang gaganap.

Second, this story will be in Taglish format (Tagalog-English). Well sometimes, it depends pa sa mood ko at kung anong gusto kong gamitin. Hihi.

Third, this is just a short story. So maybe, 4 to 5 chapters is enough.

Fifth and lastly, enjoy reading! Though this may bore you to death.

Please, bare with me guys as I continue with this story! J Tbvh, I am losing my interest with my writing “skills” and I am trying my best to love it back. And if ever there are wrong grammars, sorry in advance. *pouts*

----------

So here’s a guide for your reading:

SETTING:

-       - Seoul, South Korea

CHARACTERS:

Cea Shin – this is YOU (the one reading). You’re a 16 year old girl with a pretty face. But, you’re always bullied because of your flat chest. You are cute but no one appreciates it—well except for your family and close friends. Currently 2nd year college in a prestigious school—but your family is not rich. Thanks to scholarship tho. You are a very hardworking and studious student, and at the same time, a DIEHARD FANGIRL. You love him, but he doesn’t love you back. Until such a time, something happened and it was the greatest miracle ever.

Park Chanyeol – a famous artist, singer, rapper and dancer. He is one of the members of a very famous Korean boy band, EXO. He is tall and loved by every girl (including those who are in their old age) because of his charms and talents. In short, he is MULTI-TALENTED. You know him, but he doesn’t know you. You love him, but he doesn’t love you.

EXO – You know them already. No need to explain. Lol.

Eun Mun – this is your friend. She is very close to you. She is also a diehard fangirl of the same boy band you are crazy of. She is older than you, but sometimes acts like younger than you. She has this cuteness that you are insecure of. BUT. Because of her, one great miracle will happen and it will change your life.

Rizza – one of your close friends too. Your NON KPOPPER FRIEND who hates everything about kpop and etc. And yeah, you hate her too sometimes.

----------

So! That’s all!

Shall we continue now? *smiles*

ENJOY!!! *waves*

-        - Kkamjongina_ <3