Chapter 1

Envy POV

Holy shit I was bored. Watching these same boring humans was really getting to me. Looking up at the sky I yawned.

"There's gotta be something else I can do. This is so boring", I complained. 

I decided to make my own fun as I looked over. It was a human man sitting at the edge of a roof. Smirking I jumped up to where he was. 

I stood by him and looked at the floor. "Long way down eh?", I said.

He yelped and looked at me.

"W-Who are you?! If y-you're here to stop me then forget it. This is my choice", he stated. I shrugged.
"Do what you want, its not like I care what you humans do", I said bluntly.

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean by humans? You know what-doesn't matter. I'm still doing this"

I grinned wicked as he was about to jump.

"Isn't that just stupid?"

We both suddenly looked around at the random voice. Behind us was a human girl. She looked around 16-17 based what I could tell by her appearance.

"Killing yourself is just dumb. You should take life and hold onto it as long as you can. Baka", she said. The guy stood there confused.

Then he slowly started heading down the ladder. I watched him, hoping he would fall but he didn't. Just my luck.

I glared at the girl.

"Why'd you stop him? It was just getting good", I stated. She said nothing and headed down the ladder.

Looking at her I don't believe I've seen her around Central before. I jumped down and followed her. 

She looked at me.

"Why you following me?", she asked. I shrugged and put my hands behind my neck. "I'm bored, and you seem to be the most interesting right now", I stated.

She sighed and started walking. 

I grew more bored as I followed her around town. She bought a sketchbook then started drawing as we walked.

I was a bit impressed that she could be so focused and still know where the hell she was going.

"Hey palm tree, you done following me yet?", she asked.

I gritted my teeth. 
"I'm not a palm tree", I snapped.

"No need to be such a jerk, but that's what you look like to me", she stated. I pulled her into a nearby alleyway and pinned her against the wall, making her drop her sketchbook.

"You've got quite the tongue there, maybe I should cut it off", I growled. She looked down at my leg.

She was probably looking at my Ouraboros tattoo.

"Sweet tattoo palm tree", she said. I growled again.
"Not a palm tree", I stated.

She smirked at me.
"Well what would you like me to call you mister?", she asked. 

"My name is Envy", I stated. She simply nodded.

"Interesting name, my name is (y/n). Nice to meet ya", she said. Her (e/c) eyes stared into my violet ones.

I let her go and looked away.

She picked up her stuff and continued drawing. Then she started walking away. I looked back at her. I honestly wanted to follow her but wasn't sure.

Then something unexpected happened. "You can come back with me to my house if you want", she offered.

My eyes widened. She was inviting me to her home. Was she that stupid? Perhaps I should go. Better than having to stay here and watch the same humans I see everyday.

I shrugged and followed her. We walked to a small little house that was on the edge of the block. 

When we went inside it had a strong smell of cinnamon. 

"Just in time", she said. She went to what I assumed was the kitchen. While she was doing that I looked at the picture she was drawing earlier.

It was an unfinished picture of some woman. She looked kinda familiar.

"You hungry?" I looked over and saw her holding a plate of cinnamon rolls. That explained the smell. I turned my head away.

"Ha. No thanks", I scowled. She sighed and started to eat one herself.
"Rude...", she muttered.

She then pulled out a book and started reading. So far it looked like I had been wasting my time on this human girl and figured I should leave while I could.

"Well, you are much more boring than I thought so buh bye", I stated. 

She simply waved and didn't even look up from her book as I walked out of the door. "What a waste of time", I muttered.