The Breakup

dylan pov

I decided to call him. The phone rang for a while, until I finally heard the sweet British accent of my friend. "Hey Tommy, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I, um, was worried about you."

"Hey Dyl. Oh yea, I'm fine I was just, um, tired." I didn't believe him. Thomas was never tired.

"Okay bud, well get some rest I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Dyl."

thomas pov

My heart was hurting. I cannot sit through another interview tomorrow. I sat on my bed, gazing at the ceiling. Maybe I just talk to Dyl about this?

the next day...

I woke up with a knot in my stomach. Another day, another interview with Dylan. I picked out a nice outfit and fixed my hair.

I realized I was ahead of schedule this morning, so I decided to go wake up Dylan. To my surprise, his door was unlocked. I decided to go in.

I found him asleep, still laying in his bed. He looked so peaceful. I carefully sat down by his side. I wish I could just lay there next to him. He gave me butterflies.
"Oh Dylan," I whispered under my breath.

He began to open his eyes and I quickly stood up. "T-Thomas? What are you doing here?" His morning voice was very attractive.

"You're late Dyl! It's time to go!"

dylan pov

I really was happy to see Thomas that morning. The night before Britt had just broken up with me and I had a pretty rough night. Seeing his face first thing in the morning made me really happy.