Chapter 5

The next it was Sunday and it was a weekend and Renseme and  Nadia were at the park.

But later they were noticed by one of the volutri members Jane.

And Jane started talking to Nadia.

"Come on let's go home "said Reneseme to Nadia.

And then they went home.

And then later at home Reneseme told Bella that met Jane of the volutri in the park and then she started to talk to Nadia.

Then later Bella told this news to Edward and then everyone gathered in the library and then Nadia told everyone what Jane and she were talking about something.

Then later Nadia told Reneseme about what Jane was asking her.

"Sweetie I told you never to talk to strangers "said Reneseme to Nadia. "Sorry mommy "said Nadia to Renseme. "Its okay "said Reneseme to Nadia. "Just be careful next time "said Reneseme to Nadia.

Then later Reneseme told everyone what Nadia had told her. 

Then Alice had a vision  that Jane has told the volutri about Nadia.

"That means we have to prepare for war "said Carstile to everyone.

Later Reneseme and Bella took Nadia to her room and then Reneseme severed Nadia and then later Bella went her room.

"Mommy I am scared "said Nadia to Renseme. "Sweetie there 's no need to worry I will never let hurt you "said Reneseme to Nadia. "Come here "said Reneseme to Nadia. And then she hugged her. "Do you want me to sleep her tonight  "asked Reneseme to Nadia. "Yes "said Nadia to Renseme. "Okay sweetie now lay down its alright I hear with you "said Reneseme to Nadia.