Chapter 5

Citaa Pov:

"TWINS!" I scream and try to jump off the bed. Roc groans. I look down and see my knee in his Balls. I slide my knee away and try to yank my arms out of the Chains.

I scream In Pain. Roc Finally grabs the chian and unlocks me. I jump out the bed and down to where the screaming is.

The Twins was In a Cell. Chained to a wall. "TWINS!" I yell. Roc opens the door. The Twins Cries and Screams for help.

I hold Both Of them in my arms. Bri and Koi Meets Me downstairs. They gasp as They See where The Twins are.

"Look, Please. Just atleast give them a Place to sleep. And Food. Please?" Bri Pleads to Prod. He takes a deep breath and nods.

"Okay, We can do that...." Prod says. Bri holds Dav in her arms. She cries and rocks Dav back and Forth.

I let Jav Sleep In My arms. She's Freezing But I don't trust These Dudes to let her go. Roc sighs. He holds Out his arms and carries Me. I hold Onto Jav tighter. He walks into a Little Kid Room.

The Room is Purple and Blue. Her bed is Queen Size. Purple covers. Glossy, Floors.. And A Chaindalier.

I lay Jav in her bed and kiss her on the forehead. She smiles in her sleep. I pull the covers over her head and let Roc pull me into the room.

He chians me back on the bed and holds Me by my waist. I sigh and let him pull the cover over me.

Koi's POV:

"KISS MY BLACK ASS!" I yell. Princeton growls at me. I'm hanging upside down.

Still.

"Do you ever shut up?!?"

"After my feet is up your ass then yeah. Sure." I say.

Princeton leans to my face.

He smashes his lips into mines. I try pulling away but something forces me to kiss back.

His lips falls to my neck. I let out a small moan.

"You like that Mami?" His voice whispers in my ear. I don't speak. I just let him kiss me. For some reason his lips are addictive. Like Drugs......

I feel my blood leaving my head. I open my eyes and find myself on a bed. Chained but on a bed. Princeton lays next to me.

He looks me in my eyes and kisses me. I shiver alittle, but kiss back. His hands roams all over my body. I try to pull my hands to the back of his neck but it ends up hurting me.

I groan and pull away. Princeton looks me in the eyes.

"Don't run." He says. I feel my arms fall down. And my ankles are now free.

Princeton grabs my waist and kiss harder. I slowly kiss back. I move my hands to his face and kiss him harder.

Bri's POV:

I gasp as Prod kisses my stomach. His Lips are cold. Really cold. He looks up at me.

"I love you Abrielle." He says. Ofcourse I'm forced to say it back

"I love you too." The ring glows.

Prod doesn't smile. Like he knows I don't mean it.

However, He continues to kiss my stomach. It stops at my pants. Prod grabs my pants and pulls them down. He rips off my panties and kisses my thigh.

I moans alittle. His soft finger tips rubs my P*ssy. I let out another moan. Prod looks up at me. He pulls off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

And Me,

Naked.

He kisses me on my breast. I moan louder and kiss his lips. Prod slowly pulls me to him by my waist. My hard n*pples tocuhes his chest.

I let out another moan when he forms a hickey on my neck. I don't bother to pull away. If I do, It might end up being rape.

I feel something long and big rub against my p*ssy. I let out a moan. I hear a soft chuckle.

The huge Cock goes in me. I let out a gasp. Pain fills in me. I move my hand to the pain area but a hand holds me down and goes deeper.

I feel lips kiss me. I kiss back. Pleasure finally takes over that 30 minutes of Pain. I let out a moan.

Prod moans softly and kisses me on my neck. I moan as his cock goes deeper in me.

I look at Prod. He's biting on his lip. I smile softly as He slows his pace down.

He leans his forehead on mine. I take a few deep breaths and lay my hand on his chest.

Citaa's POV:

I woke up and see Roc's not in bed. I sit up and find the chains on the ground.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I hear the shower turning off. I run back to the bed and act like I'm sleep.

"I know your awake. I can smell your woken scent." Roc says. I open my eyes and look at Him.

"How do I smell?" I ask him.

Roc smiles. "Lavender Jasmine." He says. I blush.

"Your scent is ordinary. Thats how I knew you were mine." He says. I feel lips kiss me. I kiss back.

My legs spreads open. He's between my legs. With only a towel keeping me form losing my V-Card.

I gasp and pull away. "Can I please take a shower?" I ask. Roc groans and pulls away from my neck. He stands up and picks me up bridal style.

He carries me to the bathroom. I see a Light Blue tub filled with Blue Bubbles and water.

I pull off my gown that roc forced me in and slid into the tub (with Roc's help ofcourse) he tried not to stare a my naked body.

I smirked. "Chresanto Likes what He sees?" I tease. I hear a chuckle in my ear.

"I want to rip your body apart in pieces, drink all of your blood and fuck you like there's no tommorrow." He says seductively.

"Uhhhhh , Is bad thing?" I ask him. Roc smirks.

"I have no idea." He says. I blush alittle. I feel the water move rapidly. I see that Roc's In the tub. He sits me beweeten his legs and holds me by my waist.

I lay my head on his chest. He smiles softly.

The room lights up in candles and a Ipod is playing Yiruma - A river Flows In You.

"That will take some time to get used to." I say. Roc laughs in my neck.

I blush and run my hand through the bubbles. I feel lips touch my neck. His soft kisses makes me smile.

Am I having feelings? For A Ghost?

Someone please tell me...... I'm not having feelings for a ghost!

________________________________________

Woah!

Bri had sex with a Ghost! Oh shit! LMFAO! So for that sex sene I was laughing. Idk why, But the only thing that played in my mind as I typed it was..

How the hell do you have sex with a ghost?!?

Lol,

But Citaa Is delveloping feelings for Ghosty Roc?

And Koi finally gives up on The Rude act with Ghost Princey?

Be ready for CHAPTER 6. >;) Might have you shitting your pants. LOL! :D

Vote, Comment and mostly ENJOY :D

I write for the fun of it. But when I don't have Feeback onthe story. It makes me feel like the story sucks. And that makes me delete the story.

So Comment and Vote. Unless you want this story to be deleted.

Dun-dun-DUUUUUUNNNNNN!