Chapter 18-Cheese in the Trap

Começar do início

The purple-haired grunts by the girl's repeated action as he whispered,avoiding any complains from his classmates,"What's it about again?!"

With it as a sign,Zaira doubtedly takes a peep at the curly-haired woman infront.

Lofty filled the girl's aura as it can clearly be seen through her laid back seat like she isn't even taking a obviously difficult quiz.While her seatmate is having trouble taking notes of someone else's since he forgot to bring his book like he always do.q

In spite of the picture of the girl's back,Zaira can already observe hints that she did something unpleasant.

"Hayst..."Zaira puts her elbow on her table with disgust written all over her face,"Just look at that confidence she had.BBB just got convinced by her spell that's why..."

The lass got annoyed as she reveals her phone and dialed the number she numerously been calling.

As the phone rings and reverberates,it made her nervous when it wasn't received.

Zaira grunt as she dialed it once more,"What has gotten into this girl?"

🌫

A bright warm sunlight strikes through every surface it can touch.Singing birds that made the bed even more worthy of sleeping.The young lady hugged the stuffed bear with relaxation.

However,her sweet silent dreams had come to end when a vibrating gadget reverberated throughout the small room.

"Yiiikkkeesss..."she added a grunt and dropped her other arm to the other side,releasing the large stuffed bear,"Is it time already?"

After waking her whole mindset,she snatched her phone and answered the call without making herself stand,"Zaira...Why did you call me?"

"I should be the one asking...WHERE ARE YOU?"your friend uttered on the line,"Aren't you informed that classes have been moved to 10?"

A sudden feeling made you stand,"In seriousness??But Lady McKenzie told me that it was 1!"

During the chat between arguing friends,the distraction the other students have, and the only one left standing relaxed,Liah heard it all.

Your voice even made her smirk.

Although,Zaira was confused at the reply you gave even Fang ceased reviewing and exchange glances with her.

"Mueos-eul-yo?"

Fang had no idea what the lady blurted,nevertheless,he agreed.

"Lemme guess,"the lad returns back to his notes and flips a page,"You have classes for Korean language too?"

Zaira ignores his reply as she goes back to the phone,"Well,what are you waiting for?"

As for you,there was no choice but to directly change your clothes instead of taking a bath.It was unpleasant at first,but you got used to it eventually.

Zaira adds,"Specially that Papa Zola surprised us with pop quiz about Pythagorean theorem which he obviously didn't discussed!However,he did told us that its okay if we get an F- since its clearly his fault.But if a student misses this,he/she gets a grade of lower than 75!Straight from the card!"