This was it I was going to die.
I felt lightheaded as my vision went in and out as I fell over onto my carpet and slipped into darkness..

"Nigga so what im hungry."
"Whatever just order bitch."
"You ain got so many times to call me a bitch whore."

I moved around unable to see as I realized something was covering my head and my hands were tied as I moved and squirmed.
"Sneak whats going on?!"
"Oh shit she awake."I heard another voice.

"Aight you think she hungry?"
"I don't know you ask her than nigga."
"Yo Aamina you hungry?"
I heard Sneak ask.
I thought for a minute.
"Yeah."
"Aight we at Panda Express foreal watchu want."
"Orange chicken and beef and broccoli."
"Aight."
"Go get the food."I heard the voice say.

I remained quiet as I heard a door open and shut as I tried to get the bag off my head.
"Aye chill you moving around too much back there."I heard the voice say.
"Im gonna die anyway."
"Glad you knew."He responded back.

And I went hysterical as I began crying.
"Yo shut the fuck up."
"Im scared I dont want to die."
I wailed out.
"Get over it every one die we all gonma die some day yours just gonna come faster."

"I ain ready to die yet."
I heard a door open back up and plastic bags moved around.
"What the fuck you do to her why she cryin nigga?"

"I told her ass she gonna die."
"Why would you lie like that?"
"You already know she ain gonna pass so she might as well know now."
"Whatever Sneak."I heard Spook say.
It was quiet as I heard the car start back up and I heard cars zooming by and cars honking as I thought about how I was going to die today and what the after life would be like.

I heard the car come to a halt as I heard a door slide open.And I was pulled out.
"Cmon left than right."I was told how to walk as I began moving my feet as I let them guide me to my death.

It was hot outside of course cus I live in Miami.
I cant belive im about to die.What about Bobby?
Whay about my mother?
I thought and Bobby probably had a search team looking for me by now.

I heard a knock on the door and a rusted door being opened.
I was sat in a chair and that damn bag was finally taken off my head my eyes adjusted to the light in the room as I looked around and saw Spook chilling in a chair eating and another guy eating as well.

"Im really gonna die?"
"Yeah."The guy said.
"I really am Spook?"
He was silent as he didn't answer the question.
"Here just eat."He said as he fed me some orange chicken.
And than beef and broccoli.Great the last thing I ate on this world was chinese food and im gonna die a virgin.

I heard a door being opened.
"Is yall niggas serious eatin and shit like its time to chill bring yall asses over here!"I heard and than Spook sighed and the guy that was with him got up and walked off into the darkness as I heard whispers.

At this moment I already knew I was gonna die and I lost care of the fact that I was gonna be killed today.
I swung my feet as I began singing All the Stars by Sza and Kendrick Lamar as I began growing bored.

I heard a gun cocked and a heavy metal placed on my head.
"You fell for it chica im with the Cubans and Spook brought you here to confess or be killed which one?"
I heard.

Damn Spook a snake?
"Do you fuckin hear me what did they do to one of my men or its your life!"
"My name Bennet and I ain in it."I said.

"Oh you think you funny now?!"Was all I heard as I was hit in the head with a gun.I groaned in pain.
And wished my hands were out if these restraints.I smirked as I kicked him in the balls.

"What the fuck yo!"He cursed as he shot me in my foot on accident as he flooped to the ground groaning in pain as he took his mask off.
And I realised it was Spook's boss.

I screamed in pain as I shook my foot around that had a bullet hole in it.
"Damn you had to kick me in my fuckin dick mane?"
"You fuckin shot me and hit me in the foot!"
"Cus you kicked me in my dick mane!"He shouted back as I looked at my foot leaking blood with a hole in it.

And Spook and the other guy shook their heads watching the scene take place.
"Hmm you passed I guess you ain gonna die today."Ths guy said and I looked at my foot asI blocked out their boss holding his nuts as he groaned in pain.

What the hell just happened?
And what do they mean I passed?