01 - Unknown Visitors

-Faith's P.O.V-

"FAITH BREAKFAST IS READY!" my mother's beautiful voice echoes through the house as i hop down the stairs in the direction of the kitchen

"FAITH BREAKFAST IS READY!" my mother's beautiful voice echoes through the house as i hop down the stairs in the direction of the kitchen. I smile as i see my mother put a plate down filled with blueberry pancakes and orange juice to the side.

"Good morning mom" I give her a kiss on the cheek. And sat down. My mom was a natural blonde but she had dyed it red about seven years ago and since then has kept it that way. She had green eyes and a smile that was different than mine. Which made me think i had my smile like my father.

"Good morning. So, is Adam picking you up? Or are you driving to school?" she asks taking a gulp from her coffee. Believe it or not, i was not a caffeine person. I preferred tea or juice in the morning. I mean i do drink stuff that contains caffeine but coffee is something that i don't pass.

Now, who is Adam? You may wonder. Adam Hills is my handsome boyfriend. We have dated for one year now and in 5 days we'll be on our two years anniversary.

But for some reason, mom isn't very fond of him. She likes him, yet says something is off about him. Probably because he's a werewolf and I'm a witch.

According to my mom a ridiculously powerful one. She even gets to the point in saying the most powerful one. I always say she's exagerating because there must be someone out there to at least match me, but she keeps saying that there isn't. I like to think that we haven't found one. But i will not lie, it feels a little good to be someone with such power. Even if it takes a lot to control.

"He's picking me up today. I'm practicing for the test today in the car that way i have more time to prepare myself" i said taking a mouth full of my pancakes.

My mom is one of the best pancake makers ever! And I'm not saying it because she's my mom, partly. But it's a fact.

"Fine, but I don't want you late home like last time. Are we clear?" her face was serious and had a hand on her hip. My relationship with my mom was a good one. We joked a lot too, so seeing her serious was something that i didn't see often. That made me laugh a bit making her laugh too.