a letter to a friend...

you are more beautiful than the stars and oceans combined. you are more majestic than the doves flying in the morning light. you are more elegant than every prince princess on their wedding day. you are more caring than a mother lion to her new born cub. you are more stunning than every model in the business. 

you are more fierce than an eagle protecting their children. you are smarter than every person I know combined. you are more courageous than the First Lady. your potential can crush mountains. 

so please do not harm yourself. don't think low of yourself. do not think you are worth less than you are. you are worth more than every jewel and diamond. you are worth more than silver and gold can buy. 

your spirit and soul alone is so precious.

so please, my friend, you, yeah, you, the one reading this, do no hurt yourself. do not think low of your self worth. do not think you are trash, self love first. don't ever let anybody say you aren't worth the time. you alone are worth more than a centuries time, because you are beautiful, majestic, elegant, you are a princess, prince, queen or king, you are caring and kind, stunning, fierce, you are brave, bold, and here to stay, because you are are fire and ice, and nobody can stop you, and don't let them think different.