But the one who stayed was Seikina. She’s the one who played with him, who made jokes and keep him alive until he fell asleep. She’s the one who stayed until midnight, until he really fell asleep. But after a month, she stopped.

    That made Akito furious, thinking that she betrayed him. Thinking that maybe she wasn’t the friend he thought she was. He got out of the hospital yesterday, still limping though. He wanted to see her. Wanted to know if she really betrayed him.

    Then the basketball captain, Aoi told him she left Tokyo a month ago. That broke his heart. Completely. He wanted to ask why but then he realized. Seikina is sick. She don’t have much time left. She wanted to leave everything. She wanted to forget everything. She wanted to be alone and die alone.

    He undertood her decisions. So he went to Kyoto and asked her parents where she studies. Just to see her once again. But then it made his heart broke when he saw she was having fun with other friends. It’s like she abandoned him for her new friends. He felt unwanted. He felt useless.

    He likes her? Yeah, sure. She’s his crush since long ago. But she doesn’t seem to notice it. Not even once. They spent time so much together how can she not fall in love with him? Maybe, just maybe, her heart is fated for another man.

    Akashi Seijuurou. The captain. She likes him. He could see it through her eyes, he could read her face well. The way she blushed when Akashi touched his hand and when Akashi called her ‘dear’ and also when Akashi asked her to look into his eyes.

    She looked really happy. And he couldn’t do anything to stop her. And then an idea struck him.

He’ll get her back.

He’ll steal her.

He’ll make her drool over him.

He’ll do anything to get her back.

    “Iriya, I’d be glad if you’ll come along .” Akashi interrupted his thoughts. Akito arched an eyebrow. Seikina’s hands were still on his. Akito exhaled sharply.

    “You can stay at my house in the meantime and I can also provide you with clothes and other facilities .” Akashi offered.

=w=

Seijuurou’s POV

    No, I won’t let him get her easily. This burning feeling in my heart can actually burn the whole world if I were to release it. I clenched my fists. No wait, not my hand—

    “Um Akashi, please don’t squeeze my hand and please do let go of me .” Kina spoke. I looked at her.

    “Not until our staring contest last for at least 2 minutes .” I told her. She pouted. I have no idea why she wouldn’t look straight into my eyes. (A/N: Baka! She likes you obviously !!)

    Akito was still thinking. When he came, I knew this isn’t going to be good. I purposely invited her to my winter villa not far from here. Just to have some time together. Just to make him jealous.

Then I had a better idea.

    Bring him along. To jealous him more. To let him know Kina deserves me more than anyone else in this universe.

    “Why not, I’ll join you .” Akito finally made his decisions.

=w=

Kina’s POV

    Akito will join us? What’s going on Akashi’s mind? But I’m okay with that. I believe in Akito. He won’t make Akashi break a knife into two unlike me.