Chapter 2

Hey, it's Hailey. Since I got 20 views, I was pretty happy that people actually read my first chapter or at least took their time to look at it. Thank you so much. If you like my stories, please vote and comment or something. Thank you so much. And here's the 2nd chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the big day. It was your school's talent show. You were scared to death because you've never sang in front of a huge crowd. Yeah you were fine singing in front of 10-15 people but not tour whole school. The worst thing was that your boyfriend of 1 year, Luke Hemmings, was on tour with his band mates so he couldn't make it to your show. He knew you could sing and tried to get you to sing on tour with the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys and him but you would only deny him because you were too scared.

So here you are back stage, dreading to go on stage to sing in front of your whole school. All you could do is panic and pray that you wouldn't screw up.

As the MCs introduced you to the crowd, the curtains opened showing you in your lovely black high low dress and black heels. The spotlight shown on you making it too bright to see into the crowd of students.

Before your song began, you heard someone yell out, "That's my girlfriend up there!"

You stood there shocked with your eyes wide open as you recognized the voice. The voice belonged to your boyfriend, Luke.

You smiled a huge smile as your eyes found his blue ones. He mouthed "good luck babe." As you began to sing.

"Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

Sudden words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave,"

she said to me"

You were singing his band's song, Beside You. Luke looked at you on stage as you were singing your heart out to the song.

"She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was,

I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

I wish I was,

I wish I was beside you."

You kept singing as you never moved your eyes away from Luke's blue eyes that was your anchor so you wouldn't get nervous.

As the song ended, the whole audience stood up and gave you a huge round of applause and were shouting out your name. Tears started to gather in your eyes as you couldn't believe what was happening.

After the show, you got out of the auditorium and went to find Luke. As you saw him, he was across the hall. You ran to him and jumped on him. He catching you and twirling you around in his arms.

"(Y/n), I'm so proud of you. Everyone loved you. I told you you sang beautifully." He said you as he put you down.

"Luke, I'm so happy you made it. I thought you were on tour with the boys. I couldn't have done this without you. I love you so much. Thank you." You said as you kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you more (y/n). No matter where I am, I'll always be there when you need me." He said as he kissed your lips.