Pascal Wehrlein-Aladdin Part 1

Oh I come from a land

From a faraway place

Where men make the engines roar

Where they drive on the track

And they need to win points

It can be unfair but hey, it's the sport

When the wind's from the East

And the Sun's from the West

And the cars on the track are fast

Come on down

Stop on by

Hop a car and speed up

To another racing season

Fall in love at night

Race in formula one

More often than not

It's hotter than hot

In a lot of good ways

Fall in love at night

And steal a heart

A fool off his guard

Could fall and fall hard

Out there on the track

Ah you're here my friend, I wish you a good evening. Come on hang over, hang over, I was waiting for you. Look, all my products are on sale. You can buy this beautiful unbreakable box or this coffeemaker. No, no wait. I see you're interest by exceptionally rare objects and I think I have something which will interest you. Don't be put off by his normal appearance, it's not just any phone ! It even change the course of a young man's life ! I tell you this story ?

It began with a dark night :

"You're late, I don't have all night to recover this phone ! "

"I know, I'm sorry Maurizio... " he apologized.

"Come on ! Go get this phone " said Maurizio angrily.

The engineer walked to the open window. He looked back, and decided to go. He entered the Mercedes building. Maurizio returned to his office, and the next day he learnt that the engineer didn't come back.

. . .

It was the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Spain, the young driver Pascal Wehrlein won, for the first time this season, four points. It was a good day, and he was really happy of his race. His engineers congratulated him, and they made a little party. Pascal was strolling in the paddock when he saw men from the Ferrari team walking in his direction. He knew that they were coming for him, he wasn't surprised. The two men were tall and strong. Each man took one of pascal's arm and they pulled him in Maurizio's office. No one noticed them or at least they pretended not to see it.

"Good afternoon Pascal." Began the Ferrari's director.

"What do you want ?!" Said Pascal, struggling

"You win points this race, right ?"

"Yes, but I don't understand ... Why ..." he replied

"Oh...Pascal...Such a young talented pilot... But you're a threat for us. You know you're a Mercedes driver and you have to stop proving your worth in a Ferrari team."

"I'll never stop trying winning points for my team ! I don't care if you're happy or not !"

"I can fire you from your team and make sure nobody wants you in his, obviously only if you don't cooperate with us." he respond with a mean grin.