Chapter Two

SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE CAUSE IT'S DRACO'S BIRTHDAYY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY

YOU'RE 34 :P

ILY

Malfoy. What was he doing here? Its a drawing class for merlin's sake. I glanced around and realised that the only seat vacant was the one beside me. I mentally groaned. "Ah..and you are?" Proffesor Turner said. "Malfoy. Draco malfoy,sir." "Well,take a seat beside Ms Weasley. It's the only seat left." Malfoy narrowed his eyes,but walked towards me anyway. He sat down and prepared his drawing materials,he is obviously quite skilled,i think,to have so many proffesional pencils. "So Weasley,decided to give up on Potter and sign up?" "Shut up Malfoy." "Listen,dont you dare tell anyone that i am here." "And what makes you think i will listen to you?" "Just do it." "Maybe i will. Maybe i wont." Malfoy's eyes narrowed. "Mr malfoy and ms weasley." Proffesor Turner said. "What?" I questioned. "Please pay attention! I am pairing you up with mr malfoy to do a replica on the muggle painting,Mona Lisa,this is how it looks like,and i am grading you",he pointed to an image of a floating painting. "You cant pair me up with her!" Malfoy exclaimed! "I can,Mr Malfoy. You may begin now." I sighed and turned towards him,tearing a piece of drawing paper. "Shall we?" He took the paper and his pencil and started sketching,his head occasionally flying up to look at the floating picture. I sat there watching as he drew,shocked by how well he drew.