CHAPTER ONE

A/N HEY GUISE whale soz i didn't update cause i had exams. But oh well only one person read the story anyway. My chappies are kinda short cause...when i typed them it kinda seem so long then when it gets published it actually really short so yeaa. ENJOY THE CHAPTER

Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me but the plot and any character you don't know does. I wish Draco belongs to me though

No copying me story,stealing it or taking my fanfic cover or whatever

I know the title name might be a little common so yea. But this story is mine.

Fire & Ice©dracos_army

*******************************

Chapter 1:

Ginny's POV

At the end of the feast,we headed nack up to the dorms. It felt so good to be back in the Gryffindor room,laughing and joking with all my friends. I stifled a yawn. "Time for bed! There are lessons tomorrow!" Hermione exclaimed,looking at the time. "Yes mum." I said,grinning at her. She glared at me but i had stood up and danced out of the room.

*next morning*

"Look! Gin! There is going to be a drawing club! You should sign up!" Hermione said as we passed the notice board. "I think i will." I grabbed a sign up sheet,took out my quill and wrote down my details. Then,together,the 2 of us went to the great hall for breakfast.

*2 days later(the first drawing club day),sunday*

"Bye,i have to go to the club meeting!" I said to Luna,Neville,Hermione,Ron and Harry. I headed off to the classroom where we were supposed to be meeting. I was the first to reach the room besides a man in the room. He looked young,around his mid-twenties?  I sat at a table and arranged my sketchbook and my drawing materials on the table. Very soon,students started to fill in. When the class seemed full enough,the guy stood up and said enthusiastically,"Hello students! Happy Sunday,every sunday morning from now on,we shall all meet here. My name is Matt Turner,you can call me proffesor Turner,now there are 20 of you. I will now mark your attendance. Ginevra Weasley." "Here sir." I smiled,I can't wait for the class to start! Suddenly at that moment,the door flew open. "Excuse me proffesor,i am late." a oh-too-familar voice said. I turned to look at the student standing at the door and i froze.