He stretched his eyelids to see his face but couldn't. He then smirked. Good he didn't he see his face or else that person would've been dead.

Good work, anesthesia, keep going.

Good work, guilt, keep going.

Good work, heart, keep going.

Keep my cool until I get this over with. Do not in any attempt let my guilt fly away. Keep it caged and keep it steady. Put it before yourselves and never let go!

Please.

In a jolt, the said person, grasped the front his hair and harshly tilted his head upward toward the former's face.

"Now, now. What did I tell you about getting yourself into trouble?" His voice was laced with anger and disgust.

Abed remained silent. He knew very well to play his game.

"Hmm?!" The man thundered. Loud enough for walls to crack.

The man's grip on his hair tightened as he punched Abed's stomach and he in return growled in pain.

Blood spilled out from his mouth and he spat the remaining on the man's face.

"I seem to not remember what you had told me, Rick." Abed spat.

Anger boiled in Rick and he kicked Abed in his crotch which made him groan in pain.

But Abed didn't fail to sense and notice that, as the chair moved a little backwards, the steeling of one the leg's cuff loosened a little as one of the screws popped out from its place.

How old was this place, again?

Sweet move, Rick!

As Rick was about to kick him, he jolted up with all his remaining power and energy, making all the screws spread out from their positions, letting Abed's legs to break free.

Oh, now the job was done. Breaking free from the handcuffs was easy as a pie.

He angrily broke the link from the cuffs and instantly punched Rick everywhere he could possibly punch.

He needed to blow off some steam.

He needed to feed off his desire.

He needed to feel satisfied.

He needed to let out all of his anger.

Sure, it was unfair, that Rick was showered with all of his anger, but Rick kind of deserved it.

Like, the world is always unfair.

Rick was all bloodied but luckily alive.

Oh, thank God!

Abed then leveled Rick's face towards his,

"And did not I promise you my wrath, that if you were to ever come between my matters?!" His whispered, while his voice was full of anger and danger.

Rick gulped, but he didn't really have the nerve to word something out or even motion something out.

He was way too injured.

Abed hit his head hard towards the cold floor, stood up from where he was kneeling and headed out from this hell hole.

Not really caring if Rick had already taken his last breath.

And that how cold he was.

*** *** ***

After showering and fixing up his wounds, he headed out to the hospital.