"Thank you," Zion said frowning slightly.

"Zion stop with the guilt shit. It's fine," Edwin said and Zion nodded slowly.

"It's never gonna be ok for me Ed," he replied and Edwin sighed. "By the way Sunny was asking if you're single."

"Say word?" Edwin asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yea man. Go get that number," Zion laughed and we all got to our feet.

"Shiiiiit it's in the bag," he replied moonwalking to the house.

Rose

I spoke with the girls literally all night. We ended up having a sleep over at our place. Everyone had behind the scenes off guard pics of each other and we were gossiping about it.

"First of all anything with Nick and I, i needsss," Alexys smirked.

"I'm sending the ones I have now," Jewel replied.

"Me too,"'I replied.

"Jewel you and Zion though," Sunny smiled showing the group a picture of Zion on top of Jewel biting her lip. It was a bomb ass pic. Not going to even hold you.

"Oh my god," Jewel mumbled blushing lightly.

"You guys look so good together," Fiffany squealed.

"Weren't you with Edwin?" Sunny asked.

"Yea but that was a while ago. We're friends now," Jewel replied awkwardly.

"I mean he asked for my number. Is that weird or-?"

"No omg go for it. He's definitely into you. He told me," Jewel smiled. That's my girl.

"Oh ok. Because I like you and I don't want weirdness," Sunny replied.

"Aww I like you too. Trust me I'm fine with it," Jewel said laughing.

The doorbell rang and we all exchanged glances. I got to my feet and went to the door. I opened it and saw the boys with four boxes of pizza and snacks.

"Movie night?" Brandon smirked kissing my cheek.

Jewel

The boys settled down and I felt my stomach turn. The shooting with Zion had me all types of screwed up. My emotions were heightened.

He met eye contact with me and smirked. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek quickly.

"Hey babygirl," he smiled.

"Hey," I mumbled smiling to myself.

All the guys paired up with their girl from the video shoot and we looked genuinely happy. Nick and Alexys were taking selfies. Austin and Fiffany were eating. Brandon and Rose were eating and watching a video. Edwin cuddled up with Sunny eating pizza while engaging in conversation. I looked at Zion who was of course stuffing his face with food. I laughed at him shaking my head as he grabbed another slice. He folded it carefully and brought it to my mouth.

"Here."

I took a bite and heard multiple 'aawwwwss'.

"Shut up," I laughed digging my face in Zion's shoulder.

The room filled with ringtone notifications and I lifted my head instantly. We knew that sound.

"Who is Unknown?" Sunny asked.

Unknown added Sunny, Fiffany and Alexys to the group chat.

Unknown: New people to play with? Awesome! Welcome ladies 😘

"What is this?" Alexys asked raising an eyebrow.

"Someone has been messing with us for months and since you're part of us, you're going to be messed with as well. You guys can leave now if you want. It's safer that way," Edwin replied.

"Nah I'm taking my chances," Sunny smirked. She leaned in to kiss him and he smiled into the kiss.

"So am I," Alexys shrugged cuddling with Nick.

"Me too."