"Language." I said shakily pulling away from him and moving around the counter.

The banging and ringing just kept going and I guessed who that might be as I got closer to the door.

I let out a sigh and tried to call my shaking body as I stood in front of the door. I opened it and Elena literally jumped on me making us both fall to the floor with a loud thub.

"Mom told me someone tried to hurt you in here. I got so scared. What happened?" She asked still hugging me on the floor.

I winced slightly. "I'm okay, Elena. Actually, you're the one that just almost killed me."

"What the hell happened?" Jason asked suddenly appearing in front of us. "Get the hell off her. Are you trying to break her?" He asked walking closer and lifting Elena off me.

"Put me down, idiot. My bestfriend is hurt." She snapped slapping his arm and he moved to help me up.

I was barely standing when Elena moved again to hug me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back.

"It was that Kevin psycho, wasn't it?"

I huffed as we pulled back. "I guess so."

She looked down at my wrists and glared at it before her eyes started watering.

"That guy put a scar on you!" She yelled grabbing my arm. "I'm going to kill him when we find him."

I smiled a little when she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm fine, Elena. Don't cry. It doesn't hurt." I said reassuringly and she wiped away the tear that rolled down her cheek.

Jason just shook his head and walked without saying another word.

"I think I am going to come live here for awhile." She said and I chuckled. "I'm serious. I'm sure my parents will be okay with having the house for themselves for a while."

She still lived with her parents, only because Hunter didn't want her to move out. Not that she wanted to move out anyways.

"Elen-"

"I wasn't asking. I was just telling you. I'm going to come live here for awhile." She said standing up.

I smiled and locked my arm with hers as we walked to the kitchen where Jason was.

"You are not going to work, are you?"

"No she's not." Jason spoke just as I opened my mouth.

I looked back at him to see that his eyes were glued from his phone.

"I am going. I already missed yesterday."

"You are not." He said again not looking away from his phone.

"Jason. You don't have a new assistant yet. I need to be there."

"Well your secretary takes care of my schedule and appointments until we find a replacement for Carrie."

I shook my head with a smile. "Her name is Cindy."

Sometimes I feel like he does it on purpose, because he has a fantastic memory and remembers business partners' names even better than I do.

"Doesn't matter."

"I knew our spa day will be needed." Elena suddenly said opening the fridge to take out the box of orange juice.

"Great idea. You can go to that stupid spa." Jason said finally looking away from his phone.

Elena just rolled her eyes before grabbing a glass. "Your face is stupid."

"Stop fighting, kids."

"So we're going. We are going to have a massage. Hopefully from a handsome ma-"

"Can you keep your mouth shut? The two of you are not going for a massage. You do whatever you want but you keep your fucking clothes on." He growled looking hardly at his sister.

She pouted. "But a massage could help Vicky relax."

"Then she's gonna be tensed for a long time." He said and I stifled a laugh. "I mean it."

"You sure know how to ruin something fun for us." She frowned and sat on the counter.

"That's my job." He said and his phone started ringing.

He took it walked and walked out of the kitchen.
Elena turned to me as soon as he walked out.

"We are not going to listen to him, are we?" She whispered and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Yes we are. I'm not trying to die today." I chuckled taking Jason's plate to put it in the sink.

"But come on. He is annoying and bossy. That doesn't mean we have to listen to him." She whispered again grabbing my arm.

"You should tell him that when he comes back." I said and she shook her head.

"No way. I'm not trying to die today either. I was talking about not letting him know. He won't find out."

I chuckled again shaking my head. She really is crazy.

"What won't I find out?" She jumped slightly and turned to look at Jason.

"Oh nothing. Just colors for our nails." She said innoncently.

"I'm gonna pretend I'm as naive as you think I am." He said and moved his eyes to me. "I have to go. Walk me out."

I nodded and followed him outside.

"I'm coming back to work tomorrow."

"Okay." He said with a sigh. "Now come here." He grabbed my hand pulling flush against him.

I giggled looking up at him. "Jason. Elena i-"

"I don't care." He grumbled leaning in.

"I do. You know she can j-"

"You talk too much." He said before his mouth took over mine.

Do I?

I didn't really care. All I cared about was my weakening knees. I would probably be on the floor if his arm wasn't around me.

"Oh my God!" I heard Elena squeal making me quickly pull away.

Elena stood there with a wide smile on her face.

"About time!" She yelled practically forming herself not to jump up and down.
"When did it happen? And when were you going to tell me?" She asked and I sighed leaning my forehead against Jason's chest.

Oh God.