ONE

(Image-Meg and Lucy)

Lucy's POV

"Please stop." I screamed.

"I can't!" I screamed at the top of my voice. I hugged my pillow tightly. I didn't want to leave my bed. I love you whity. Whity was my pillow's name. Such a cute name, right?

"Are you going to wake up or not?" She tried to drag me out of my bed.
"But it is only 4, mom,"I begged her to leave me.

Is this home or a prison?

"If you are not going to get up, I am not going to give your phone for at least three days." she threatened me and she succeeded.
I got out of my bed within a fraction of seconds.
It is impossible to live without my phone. I know I am addicted but .......Okay! I should control.., maybe.
Oh! I have planned to post a photo of Meg's birthday in Instagram. While I was thinking my mom hit me on my head.

"OOOOUUCHHH."

"Now go and clean the tiled floor and don't forget to wash the dishes." She forced the things to do that I didn't want to do. How could she do that to her own daughter.....wait!Am I adopted?

"What? Are you still sleeping, don't stand like a dump doll!" She pushed me hard.

Where are u dad?

My dad has gone to some meeting. I don't know, what and where is my father was working but when he came home he always brought me a lot of gifts.
I started walking slowly dragging my feet sleepily.
"and Mrs Wheeler is coming today so my house should be perfect. I am going to have my beauty sleep." she said.

"Sure" I frowned.

Today, my first day of the last year of middle school. I finished cleaning, cooking. I looked at the clock and it was almost 8.

OMG!

"M...m...mom, my phone?"I went near her bed. I was really scared to ask her. She always got my phone at night and she would give it in the morning only if I finished my household chores.

One day, I scratched her car accidentally while I was washing.
She didn't give my phone for one week.

How pathetic.

"Here" She gave me the phone.

"come home fast, today you have to meet someone." She said.
I didn't who is that. Everyday someone came to see my mom. I was used to it.

"Luuuu" I heard my name. A smile crept my lips.

"Meg, I am coming." My bestie picked me up from home every day. She was the one and only bestie from my childhood.

"Still mommy monkey sleeping?" She asked with a smirk and gave me the usual hug. I laughed.

"Yep, it is still midnight for her."

"Hoping that sun never shines on her." She also joined me.

We reached our school on time and there was my bestie's cousin, Charlie came towards us.

She was the epitome of beauty. she had the baby blue eyes and soft, wavy black hair. She was so rich that she came to school in various cars. Meg was always simple with brunette hair and pitch black eyes. We both were not as rich as Charlie.