Chapter 5

It's been 2 months since you and Mina last met.

You missed her , a lot.

" Thank you for coming ! " You bowed to the leaving customer.

A man with suits and sunglasses came in. It's Mina bodyguard.

" Ms.Myoui wanted me to pass this to you. " The bodyguard said and passed you a letter.

You quickly opened it and read it :
———————————————————————
Hey ,

Sorry that I didn't visit your shop lately , I'm really busy with my father's company. I really missed your coffee :3

Do you mind sending me a cappuccino and a set of toast tonight ? Thanks <3

- Mina
———————————————————————

You kept the letter in your pocket.

" Tell Mina I'll see her soon. " You smiled to her bodyguard.

Her bodyguard nodded and left your shop.

*** SCENE CHANGE ***

It's almost 10pm , time to close your shop.

You quickly brewed a cup of cappuccino and poured it into a paper cup. Then you make a set of toast with peanut butter jelly. You even made some fries with ketchup.

She didn't even have time to rest , she must be hungry. You thought.

You closed your shop and ran to Mina's company. Her company is a few streets away. You can reached it by walking in 10 minutes.

You walked in , there's a security guard at the door.

" You're the coffee guy ? " The security guard asked.

You nodded , showing him the coffee.

He opened the glass door and let you in.

" Ms.Myoui office is on the highest floor. " The guard added.

You entered the lift and pushed the highest floor button , which is floor 24.

Heck , even the lift smells like Mina. You can't wait to see her.

TING!

The door opened , and in front of you is another door with a desk outside. There's a girl with glasses on the desk.

" Is Mina inside ? " You asked.

" Yes. " The girl nodded. She walked to the door and knocked on it twice.

" The coffee guy is here , Ms.Myoui. " The girl said.

" Let him in. " You heard Mina sweet and calm voice said.

The girl opened the door and let you enter.

There's a huge desk in front of you , behind the desk sits the most beautiful girl you ever seen , Myoui Mina , she's wearing a red coat with white dress inside , she applied bright red lipstick and it looks freaking sexy on her

There's a huge desk in front of you , behind the desk sits the most beautiful girl you ever seen , Myoui Mina , she's wearing a red coat with white dress inside , she applied bright red lipstick and it looks freaking sexy on her. Behind her is the full view of the city.

" Special delivery ! " You joked and placed her coffee and toast on her desk.

Mina chuckled and grabbed the coffee.

She took a small sip.

" Mmmm... I missed this so much , felt like ages since I had a good cappuccino. " Mina said.

" You must be hungry , I made some fries for you , as a midnight snack while you busy with your work. " You said.

" I can't tell you how thankful am I. " Mina smiled at you.

" You don't have to , we are friends , right ? " You smiled.

Mina munched on the toast.

You wrote your number on a piece of paper.

" Here's my number , if you need anything from my shop , I'll send it to you. " You gave Mina the paper.

" Dhang..Kiuuu.. " Mina mouth is stuffed with toast and jam.

" Look at you , it's all over your mouth. " You took a tissue paper and wiped Mina mouth.

Mina froze, staring at you. You froze too.

=Awkward Silence=

" S-sorry... " You quickly stepped back from Mina.

Mina stared at the floor , continue eating her toast.

After she finished her toast , you start chatting with her.

" So , how are you ? " You asked.

" Things are in control now , but our financial situation hasn't changed a lot , I need my company investors and partnerships to cooperate well with me , they're backing out after what happen with my father company crisis. " Mina explained.

" They're not helping anymore ? " You asked.

" Guess you can say that. " Mina smiled weakly.

" Can't we look for new investors or partnerships? " You asked.

" They're the best of the best , I don't have any choices left , I'm holding a meeting tomorrow with them , hopefully I can talk them through. " Mina frowned.

" Hey , cheer up. I know you can do it ! " You said to Mina.

Something came across Mina mind.

" Hey _____ , how bout you joined me for the meeting tomorrow? " Mina said , her eyes shines brightly.

" M-me ? " You asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continue....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~