perfect sleepover

Lisa's POV:

Admiring the girl before I studied her each movement. Being a pervert and all my eyes were just drawn to her exposed legs. She decided earlier to change clothes and was now looking for some for me. Lets just say the shorts she had on were really...short. "Lisa stop staring at my ass." Jennie deadpanned. "I can't help it. It just looks like really nice." I half joked. "Can I touch?" I added in.

With a squeal Jennie turned around and threw the clothes she had in her hands at me. Holding my stomach I started laughing really hard and even harder when I saw Jennie look at me with a mad face. "You're so cute when you try to act mad." I teased. "Yeah is that so? you can take the couch." Jennie smirked. "Nooooooo I'm sorry, princess." I got on my knees in front of her. "I really want you to beg." The girl before me demanded. "My pleasure." I flirted while lightly tracing my fingers up her leg.

"Jennie Kim will you please forgive me? I can really make it up to you." I tried to make my voice sexy. Apparently it worked as I observed how Jennie's thighs tightened together. "Alright. Okay get of the floor." She rushed out. Smirking I snaked my way up against her body and left pecks all over. Landing on her lips I stayed there the longest just exploring the outer region. Pulling back I grabbed the clothes she threw at me and headed for the bathroom. "Don't miss me too much." I said while grinning. "I won't." Jennie murmered.

Quickly pulling everything off and on again I stared at the revealing outfit. It was similar to Jennie's but the shirt rose higher and the shorts were different on my long legs. Shaking my head I knew she did it on purpose so why not use this opportunity? Stepping out I leaned against the doorframe and folded my arms. Once I had Jennie's attention she never seemed to stop gazing. Feeling success for my plan I took it farther. Lifting my hands up to tie my hair it made the shirt go increasingly high. I watched her reaction and she was quite entertained. She started walking and I imagined her doing so many things but not this. "Pull your shirt down." She sternly said while pulling the revealing shirt down for me. "How are you your own cockblock?" I seriously asked. With a smile she shrugged and got into the bed sheets.

----------Jennie&Lisa----------

Love.Lisa.: hi.

Love.Lisa.: babe.

"Lisa stop texting. I'm right here." Jennie whispered while wrapping her arms around Lisa. Smiling Lisa turned towards Jennie and was surprised to see the girl looking fully awake. "Why are you not sleepy?" Lisa asked. "Because you're not either." She said so simply. Smiling uncontrollably as Lisa realized what Jennie meant, it warmed her heart that the brunette would do such a thing. "I don't know why." Lisa's mood faltered as she responded.

Jennie replied by pulling herself against the bed board and having Lisa lean into her. "Then we'll wait and see if you get tired. I'm not going to leave you alone in the midst of the scary dark." Jennie spoke sincerely. Lisa was taken aback by what Jennie had said, the redhead had grown accustomed to hiding her sleeping disorder and Jennie being so caring of it really meaned a lot to her. Turning around to face the sweet but would never admit it Jennie, Lisa got on all fours and pushed up. Her lips landing on the others this one lasting a little longer. A low 'thank you' was shared between them and it made Lisa giggle as both of their lips vibrated. Pulling back Lisa got comfortable and within 20 minutes of Jennie gently pulling her fingers through the hair she loved dearly Lisa fell asleep. And even though Jennie did want to fall asleep right after her she stayed awake and watched for any suspicious moves from the hopefully sleeping girl.

Another chapter! I want to know if you guys want more angst or fluff? Or both? But either way I hope you enjoy!

xxxx, PrettyPansexual.