"Oh Diana, you never see me like this. I'm bout to be at that club acting a fool. Just make sure I don't get super drunk" she laughed.

"Oh ok" I said.

later that day

It was time for us to get ready for the club. I had on a red satin dress with my bloody shoes. My hair was straight and the dress made me look curvy. Let's hope Devante doesn't try to smash me in the bathroom.

"Girl you look bomb! My little cousin is out here looking good!" Madison gassed

"Thank you" I said. "I like your purple dress".

"You know, I had to pop out!" she bragged.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah let's go!" she said.

We left Andre's place and headed to the club.

moments later

We arrived at the club and right at the same time we came, Devante and the guys had arrived. When I came out of the car, I saw that he was looking at me up and down. He was smirking at me and biting his lip.

"Woah, you look good Diana" Devante said to me.

"Thank you De" I smiled as I spun around.

De came over and grabbed my waist as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh yeah, y'all this is my cousin Madison, Madison this is D-"

"I got this" Madison continued. "I know who they are".

"Wait a minute, you look familiar..." Jojo said.

"Aren't you Andre's daughter? He showed us a picture of you once" K-Ci wondered.

"Ugh it was probably an ugly one, but yeah" she said.

"Man..." Dalvin started as he pushed through K-Ci and Jojo to get to Madison. "You fine as hell B".

"Thank you, so are you" she said back to him.

Dalvin started smirking at her and Madison was just having a damn field day with him checking her out. Sis got what she wanted.

"Yeah man, tonight's gonna be good" he said.

"Well let's go in then" I said.

We all walked in the club and since Jodeci are celebs, they let us in scot free into the VIP lounge. Just Got Paid was playing in the club as everyone was on the dance floor. We were getting settled and we were about to party.