Chapter 30 [Advanced Birthday Special for Mina]

Start from the beginning

I opened the door and saw him outside, leaning next to the wall.

"Better." He said as he put a flower crown on my head and walked downstairs. I felt my face heating up so immediately looked away.

I followed behind him and I was greeted by the Momoland members.

"Saengil chukahae unnie!" Nancy, MML's maknae greeted me as she hugged me. Daisy, Jane and the rest did the same and I just thanked them.

Different groups are starting to arrive. Blackpink, followed by Exid, GFriend, Pristin and SNSD sunbaenims. Unfortunately Sunny unnie won't be able to attend the party since she's busy with personal stuffs. The rest of the groups arrived after and BTS were the last to arrive. I'm glad they made sure to keep Jimin busy or else the dorm would be an automatic battlefield for Reiki and Jimin.

SuJu arrived and I was directly attacked with a hug from Heechul.

"Yah Momoring will be jealous, Heech." I jokingly said.

"As if she'll be jealous. Lol." Heechul said as he pulled away.

*time skip in the middle part of the program*

NY: ofcourse everyone, before we start to dig in, we have a special suprise for our little penguin/black swan.

JY: indeed. We actually had this surprise planned for 1 week. Haha!

MM: yah why would you tell them how long we planned for this surprise? Haha!

SN: your lines are obviously scripted. 🤦🏻‍♂️

JH: yah, gays I mean guys, monologuing is not part of our surprise, okay?

DH: you guys are hopeless. The surprise is my legendary gwiyomi! Hahaha!

No one laughed with what Dahyunie said making her pout.

DH: you guys are mean.

CY: obviously you've aged a bit unnie. That's why no one found it funny anymore 😂😂

DH: Son Chaeyoung!!

TY: you guys are hopeless. Let's just perform our surprise for her, already. I'm getting hungry.

Everyone laughed and got in their positions.

Wait... this formation...

This formation is from our Sojunghan Sarang/Precious Love. Why are they performing this?

The lights went dim and the music started to play.

I'm so sorry
Please come back

I was stunned when instead of hearing Chaeyoungie's voice, I heard a man's voice singing instead. His voice. The place lit up and I saw him holding a mic.

geudae ajikdo geudaeron gayo
ajikdo nal yongseo mothanayo
naega jun geu sangcheoga
ajikdo amulji anannayo

"Reiki..." i mumbled

animyeon ije dareun sarameul
nae jarie deuryeonoannayo
geudae mamsoge naye
jarineun ije eomnayo

My members are dancing behind him as he kept singing without removing his gaze at me.