Interview with @Johannahefer

Denisa here (@LoveeToDream), you met me in the previous interview and I'm excited to share with you some more information about my partner in crime Johanna! Together we are going to conduct a couple of interviews with your favourite Dangerous Love...

Denisa here (@LoveeToDream), you met me in the previous interview and I'm excited to share with you some more information about my partner in crime Johanna! Together we are going to conduct a couple of interviews with your favourite Dangerous Love authors and I can't wait to find out more about them!   

From next week, we will start introducing new and popular authors from the Dangerous Love family, but first, let's meet Johanna!

Denisa: Where are you from and how long have you been on Wattpad? You are an Ambassador on Wattpad and have so many responsibilities, can you explain to us what you do?

Johanna: I'm from South Africa and I've been on Wattpad just over 3 years.

I'm a Content Ambassador, I work with the Data Team and of course, I work with the Dangerous Love Team.

Denisa: Tell us a bit about yourself as a person. Only share what you are comfortable with sharing on the profile. (Hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc.)

Johanna: Scrapbooking and beading are my hobbies. I like creating stuff.

I also like to study. I have done many courses on different things but my biggest achievement is my Bachelor's degree in ministry. I have studied counselling years ago and are finishing my degree in Counseling this year.

I like the colour pink, flowers, CHOCOLATE, coffee, cats and dogs, children, loooove babies, music- almost any kind, even jazz, rain, and the smell of rain, pizza, seafood, reading, reading, writing, reading and the list goes on.

I dislike spiders, cabbage, eggs and rude people.

Denisa: I tried Scrapbooking once, let's just say it didn't go so well. I would really like to see some of your creations! And about the spiders, I get you... I'm not getting out of my room if I know there is one anywhere in the house. 

What were you like at school? Were you good at English? I know it's not your native language. 

Johanna: I have always been an introvert, I don't like a lot of attention on me. I guess I inherited this due to the abuse by my stepfather. As an adult that hasn't changed a lot except that I am more confident.