●9●

●9●

Hey! I'm doing this chapter for you, me @burnedemerald.  So after you guys read my smexi friend here chapter, go rape my orange button. And if you hadn't already go attack hers too.

Calum's P.O.V

I felt sick to my stomach. Not in a bad way, a good way. The goosebumps that you can't get rid of.

Right now, Luke, the beautiful,  was sitting beside me watching Silent Library.  His beautiful blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

Oh how much, I wanted to kiss them. Correction, oh how much I was going to kiss him.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and he smiled.

"What was that for?" He said smiling.

"Everything." I say smiling back. He then kisses me too, on the lips. A nice 10 second kiss that warmed my lips. But yet, only are the thirst bigger then before.

"Well then that was for everything too." I'm glad I got to spend this time with him. While, I was home recovering from the pain of Piper, he decided to skip school to comfort me.

But, then again, something else strayed in my mind. What will the others think when we do return back to school? Will they call me names?

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Luke, shaking me from my thoughts, but not completely.

"Stuff." He rolls his eyes at my answer. And starts to put his two hands out getting ready to tickle me. He then begins to tickle me. I can't help but laugh my ass off.

"TELL ME!" He said still tickling me.

"Okay! Okay!" I surrender to his sexiness. He then paused his tickling. "What are the kids at school going to say?"

He pauses before he saying "You know what I like it. In fact I love it. FUCK THE KIDS AT SCHOOL AND WHAT THEY THINK!" His eyes tell a story. The type you want to stay and listen too. The one that gives you hope for a good future.

And then out of no where he kisses me. But not just a peck. A full on kiss. That made Me Slightly part my lips for his tongue to slip into my mouth.

Then the door swung open and I quickly remove my lips from his. It was Luke's mom.

"IM SO SORRY!" Just when I wanted more, I had to settle for less. "I always knew." she muttered to herself.

"Always knew what Mrs. Hemmings?" I asked

She takes a deep breathe "That you were gay....?" Her eyes drop to the floor.

"Mhmmm. "I'm not really sure how to respond to that. I mean this is the first time I had feelings for a boy. Not just any boy, my best friend, Luke.

"Mom."Luke says distracting everyone from the awkwardness. "Can you please just go now?" It wasn't more of a question,  it sounded like a demand. Without a word Mrs. Hemmings. . leaves the room quietly.

Luke then turns to me. "So where we're we?"

"Bus-" His lips cut me off, from saying busy. Oh were getting busy alright. His lips were crashing into mine. Biting on my lip a little bit. I returned by slipping my tongue into his mouth a bit. While I tried to pull his shirt over his head before he stops me.

"I'm sorry. I'm not ready for anything right now. That's more then kissing." I politely nod.

That's it! Again vote, comment and follow me and my bae. If you want me to do you another chapter. Just say the words and I'll be there! Adios.

CLIFF HANGER!! RAHAHAHHAHAHHA. MAY BYE.