{Sherlock Holmes has been dragged offline by Rosa}

{Rosa is online}

Rosa: I HAS STOLEN LE SHERLOCK! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE BENEDICT! RAWWWWWWWWWR!

{Rosa is offline}

Everyone: •_•

Fandom world: •_•

Fangirls of the Galaxy: *Applaud*

Loki: :D

Emmaline: Audrey sweetie, change out names back?

Loki: Don't do it >:|

Audrey: Brucey?

Bruce: Do it love. I'll be right here with you. *Kisses forehead*

Audrey: *Blushes*

{Everyone's names have been changed back}

Tony: oh thank goodness.

Thor: I am back!

Nat: :D Clint?

Clint: YAY! Nat, meet me in my room ;D

Nat: already there ;D

Clint: Ohh..

{Clint is offline}

{Nat is offline}

Emma: YAY! I'M BACK! LOKI!

Loki: What? I'm evil. Once evil, always evil! Loki away!

{Loki is offline prepping to be eviler}

Audrey: Brucey? Is my Bruce my Bruce?

Bruce: .....

Tony: Bruce?

Thor: Banner?

Emma: Green Ass guy?

Ward: Doctor Banner sir?

World: BRUCE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEEDS YOU!

Bruce: ....

Bruce: .......

Bruce: Oh, sorry guys, I was just in deep thought in where to go out for lunch.

Audrey: Do you remember mwah?

Bruce: Uh... Who are you?

Audrey's POV

No no no no no! Not Bruce! I had already lost so much and now I had lost him to Lokis tricks.

I looked into Bruce's chocolate brown eyes and saw the look of confusion and lostness. He truly didn't know me.

'MOVE OUT THE WAY!' I heard a banging and a crash as the door blew open and Crystal stood where the door was, looking between the two of us.

'Audrey, you need to stay in here. Bruce! Wake yo green ass up and come with me!' Crystal threw me an apologetic look, her red hair was falling over her face.

There was a loud screaming sound and Crystal left the room with Bruce in tow, him following her like a lost puppy.

'Oh Bruce.' I cried to myself. I disconnected myself from the chat an waited as I heard yelling, screaming and a roaring sound.

'AUDREY!' I ran to my door and opened it. I nearly fainted from shock.

The Hulk stood there, completely unscathed but with a look of determination on his face.

'Crystal need help!' His strangled words came out and I nodded. He picked me up and ran me to the battle ground. I almost smiled. The Hulk knew me. His touch and his eyes had a look of sadness and pain, but they wore a loving look when he saw me.

Putting me down gently, Crystal lay in the ground in agony.

'Audrey, I told you to-' She howled in pain. I rolled my eyes and took a bit of her shirt to wrap the wound on her leg. A hand went on my shoulder.

'I'll take her up.' I nodded to Steve and he picked Crystal up, holding her close to him, kissing her forehead. I watched feeling alone in the world. There was a groan behind me and a shuffle.

'A-Audrey?' I frowned but turned.

'Bruce?' Bruce looked up at me and nodded.  I shuddered as Natasha and Clint came with guns firing and arrows flying but i walked towards Bruce.

'You forgot me.'

'But the other guy made me remember.' He pulled me into a hug and quickly pressed his lips to mine. To tell you in the truth, I was shocked for a moment but got over that quickly and kissed him back.

'I love you Audrey and I am lost completly with out you.' He brushed a loose strand of blonde hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

'I love you too.'  I said in reply, hugging him tighter.

'I'm sorry to break up the happy memory thing but we got in coming.' Tony stated. We looked to where he was motioning to and I almost crapped myself.

'Now we desperetly need Crystal...' We were about to be over run by fangirls.

A/N: I nearly cried on the bus when i wrote this but I had to make it that he would remember her. Thanks to the 'other guy', Bruce remembers the only girl he has ever loved <3

Happy days :)

Bree xx