26

Wyatt's POV

After Ella and I were done eating we went back to the hotel and decited to just watch netflix in the living room because we weren't tired. We were on the couch, she rested her head on my lap as I played with her hair.

"Wyatt?" Ella said with the angel like voice of hers.

"Yes that is me indeed" I answered smiling at her. It seemes as if I couldn't stop smiling tonight.

"I have to talk to you" she said getting up from my lap and sitting up straight, sounding kind of unsure.

Anxiety

As soon as those words came out of her mouth anxiety rained over me. Did I do something wrong? Does she not like me at all? Fuck I'm such an idiot. I would have known I could never get a girl like Ella.

I gulped. "eh um o-okay, what is it" I said nervously, afraid of what she was going to say.

"You don't have to be nervous, it's nothing bad" Ella said smiling softly at me. Thank god

"okay good, what is it?" I said now being not as nervous as before.

"okay so, um I don't know if you feel the way I do but um, do you maybe, um..." she took a short break before finishing her sentence, "want to be my boyfriend?".

Oh my god, did she actually just ask me that? is this reality? oh my goD OH MY GOD ELLA JUST ASKED ME TO BE HER BOYFRIEND.

"Ella!!"

"What? is it too soon? oh um I'm so-"

Ella's POV

"Ella!!" Wyatt wisper screamed. Oh fuck what did I just do.

"What? is it too soon? oh um I'm so-"

I was cut of by a soft pair of lips on top of mine, wyatt's soft lips. He was kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss and I felt him do the same, we pulled away and looked at each other like we were the only two people in the world, and I really like that version of the world.

"I wanted to ask you first" Wyatt said looking into my eyes as his hand moved down from my neck to my waist, I smiled the biggest smile I could manage to spred across my face.

God I love him so much

——

Wyatt's POV

"I'm getting tired" Ella said looking into my eyes.

"Okay, do you wanna go back to your bedroom or stay out here with me?" I asked her, hoping she would want to stay here with me.

"Let's stay out here" Ella said as she grabbed my arm softly and dragged me down on the couch with her so that her back was facing my chest and my arm was around her waist, I could stay like this forever.

"You know you're going to have to make up for asking me first, I was supposed to ask you" I wispered.

"And how do you suppose I do that?" she asked me as she grabbed my hand still keeping the position we were in.

"Oh I don't know, you'll just have to figure it out" I answered.

After saying this Ella turned around so that she was now facing me, she slowly leaned in and gave me a soft, yet passionate kiss.

"Is that enough or should I give you one more?" Ella asked with a smile on her face.

"I actually think two more would be just perfect" I said with a smirk spreading across my face, then I leaned in and kissed her yet one more time.

God I love her so much

a/n school is up my ass yet one more time how fun