Grayson Dolan- Druken Mistakes

You and The twins have been friends for about 6 years now. You were both were graduating and you both meet in middle school.

"Come on y/n you take forever." He yells from the living room. You and the twins were going to a senior party. "I'm coming." You say as you grab your heals and run downstairs.

"Woahhh." Grayson says as you walk down the stairs with you nude heals. "Oh shut up." You say walking toward the door.

"What you look nice!" He says. "Yeah you really do y/n" Ethan backs him up.

You smile "thanks."

~skip drive~

We arrive at the party, we get off together "if you need anything I'm here Okay." Grayson whispers into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nod, and work my way to the bar.

My last senior party night was going to be an unforgettable one.
~
I had taken a couple of shots, enough to make me feel tipsy.

I go into the dance floor and I sway my hips to the music.

I feel two hands roam my body, at this point i was to wasted to even care. I grind my ass on them even more.

I felt kisses travel down my neck, I turn to see who it was "Grayson," I say as my eyes shoot open.

"Fuck y/n let me take you home." He says. I bite my lips and nod.

He grabs on to your hand and pulls you through the crowd, he says something to Ethan, Ethan nods and Grayson soon pulls you out into the car. He drives quickly, "Gray slow down." You say.

You arrive at the house and Grayson and you get off the car. He smashed his lips into you kiss him back.

"Jump." He says you jump and he walks inside the house. He kicks the door closed.

Next thing you knew he was in his room.

He throws you on the bed. He hovers over your body and kisses down your necking having little moans.

You flip him over and he smirks. You grind on him, you felt yourself get wetter and wetter.

"Fuck y/n your so hot." He says.

You zip down your dress and your now in just bra and underwear.

You kiss him and pull on his bottom lip.

You take his shirt off and run your finger down his chest. You take his pants off, his boxers were tight as his member was trying to be set free. You climb on him. And remove your bra.

Yeah you were tipsy due to the alcohol, but your nerves were going through the roof, Grayson was your best friend you've never seen him
Filling naked.

"You Okay?" Grayson asks as he rub on your thigh. You nod, you lean down and start kissing him.

You soon start to grind on him, he groans into the kiss.

His hand travels into your underwear and he starts to rub your clit. You moan and throw your head back.

He flips you over and pulls your underwear off.

With warning he starts sucking in my clit, making me gasp in pleasure and throw my head back.

"I love seeing you to week under my touch." He says and continues to eat me out. "Gray."

Grayson Perspective

I loved Seeing her week under my touch, the was she throws her head back and moans, the way she grinds her clit on to my tongue wanting more. The was she tugs on my hair and arch's her back. Her little whippers she does from all the pleasure she's getting.

The way she moans my name. "Gray." It made me want to fuck her tight little pussy. Make her scream out in Pleasure.

"Gray I'm gonna cum." She says moaning. She tugs on my hair.

"Do it," I say. I feel her legs start to shake. She moans.
She broke nod her hips off the bed but I push them back down. And she cums.

I start kissing up her stomach, and neck leaving hickeys all over her neck.

Our lips connect once again. "Mmm" she says as she brings her hips up again.

She slides her hands into my boxers and starts to stroke me. I throw my head back and moan. "Fuckk" i moan out.

She smiles at me as her cheeks turn a cute shade of pink. Her shiny forehead from sweating.

She flips us over and straddles me. I examine her face. She starts to grind on me. She pulls my boxers down, and looks at my cock.

She sits in between my legs. She wraps her hand on the base and gulps. "You don't have to do this." I say.

She nods. "I want to." She says, she licks the tips, making my eyes roll back. She takes as much of me as she could, the rest she starts pumping.
I throw my head back and groan. "Fuck." I say

I make her hair into a ponytail and push her head down.

The way she swirled her tongue around my member made m buck my hip forward, making her gag.

I felt myself about to come. "Y/n" i say breathing heavily. "I'm... close." I say.

I left her face and kiss her. I bring her up, and slide her down onto my member. She didn't realize, and her eyes shoot open. She bites her lips and starts to move her hips.

I place my hands onto her hips and start moving her hips. 

She throws her head back and moans. Our skin clapping together and our moans filled the room.

"Fuck y/n Your tight."  I say. "Gray."  She moans.

"I'm.... gonna" she gets cuts off as she moans.

"Me to." I say.

She whimpers, she screams out in pleasure I feel her Walls close up on me and cums. I bring her up and down faster and faster.

I look her in the eyes and come. I pull her off and, cover her with the blanket. I cuddle up next to her.

She soon after falls asleep. Man there's something about this girl that drives me crazy.

I sit up to take the condom off when I realized I never used one....

OKAY SO THIS TIME I TRIED SOMETHING DIFFERENT I DID IT IN ONE OF THE TWINS PIONT OF VIEW IF YALL LIKE IT LET ME KNOW

IF YOU DIDNT ALSO LET ME KNOW.

ANYWAY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK TO OFTEN, ONLY BECAUSE I FORGOT I HAD THIS BOOK PUBLISHED. BUT ILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN.

ALSO THANKS SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING THERE TIME TO READ THIS. 💗

THE BOOK HAS OVER 200 READS THATS A LOT WELL AT LEAST FOR ME 😬

ANYWAYYYYY I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR SEE YALL SOON.💗