Chapter 4 - Move That Dope

Start from the beginning

"Nah..." He said to me while pulling out his work.

"Well, I got stabbed by one of Matthew's goons," I told him.

"Who is that?" Jody asked.

"You don't know him?" I asked him.

"Should I?"

"Yeah, he's bitch made nigga and soon as he gets outta of jail I'mma put a cap in his ass."

"So he's like our enemy. Like Gang v.s. Gang."

"Yeah, basically."

"So, Marvin one of them?"

"Yeah, so you know that means he gon try come for us."

"Shit...bring it."

"Ok, Jody I see you." The bell rang and we got our stuff together to leave the next class.

"Franklin told me about tonight...I'm new to this distribution shit."

"Yeah, you gon used to it. Long as them, purple fuckers don't show up. We gon be straight. So did tell any of your family you in this shit yet?"

"I ain't got no family."

"Shit...me neither my dad in prison and my mama left me." He nodded his head.

"My mama left me too."

"I just don't see how you can give birth to me and leave me behind."

"I agree, the only family I got is my sister, Gwen."

"Yeah, the only family I got is younger brother and my older sister. The only people who stayed with me."

"I feel you. Well, Imma see you tonight." I held out my hand for us to dap and this time he dapped me back and went off to class.

✦✦

I had on all black. Franklin was waiting on us in the trap house. Franklin was smart with disguising his shit. The trap house was a regular house far away from the suburb neighborhood. The house had a secret door. I had to tap the 'doorbell' for it to recognize me and let me in. Franklin, Chris, David, and Jody were moving the kilos of drugs in the back of the Astron Van. Franklin looked at me.

"You late," Franklin said to me. I rolled my eyes.

"My bad got a little caught up," I said as I moved some boxes in the backseat. After that, I got into the backseat of the van. Chris and David got in the backseat. Franklin was driving and Jody was on the passenger side. It was a black car behind us and one in front of us protecting us. The car ride was silent. I just wanted this drop to go smoothly but it almost never does when Matthew trying to kill us every damn second. We ended up in abandoned house. I didn't know who we were trading with. He parked the car.

"Now don't say nothing. Let me do the talking. If they ask for your name makeup something. These niggas are known for being grimy. If you gotta shoot then by all means. Move the drugs out get the money," Franklin said. We all nodded our heads and got out the car. Jody and I began to move boxes in the trap house and Chris and David began to take the money. Franklin was just watching nobody wasn't saying anything. Chris gave all the money to Franklin to count the money.

"That's all of it," One of the guys said. Franklin scoffed.

"You never know these days," Franklin said. When he finished counted it he nodded singling it's time for us to go.

Skrrrt!

We all turned around to see a purple Altima full of them purple fuckers swerving in the parking lot. They started shooting before they even got out the damn car. So I grabbed my 9mm and started shooting at them niggas as they started to get out the car.

"We can't do anything without these niggas gotta ruin everything!" Franklin said as he started shooting. "Take the money and get in the van!" I was trying to get in the van when one of those purple bandanas try to grab me but knocked my gun out my hand. He held up his gun to shoot me.

POW!

I looked behind to find that Jody shot the nigga and he fell back with a bullet between his eyes.

"Damn Jody! Thanks!"

"Did I kill him!?"

"Most likely."

"I'm going to fucking hell! Fuck!" Then he felt his stomach like he was in pain and began to throw up.

"Ew...Jody c'mon let's get in the van!" He wiped his face and we both ran into the van. David and Chris were already in and we swerved out the driveway trying to get away from them. We made a right, a left, and a left. They made a right, a left, and then a right. We lost them. I took a deep breath. Thankful that I ain't get killed today.

"Everybody okay?" Franklin asked.

"Stop the car!" Jody exclaimed as he gagged. Franklin pulled over to the side of the street. Jody opened the door and threw up on the street then he came back up. "I'm straight."

"Damn, weak stomach having ass," Chris said. We all laughed.

"Nigga, fuck you witcho' weak ass pull out game," Jody said to him. We started to laugh even harder.

"Damn he on yo' ass, Chris," I said to him.

"Jody, you did good today I think you ready," Franklin said to him.

"This where I get jumped in," Jody said.

"Yep Imma stomp yo' ass," I said.

"Whatever nigga I saved yo' ass tonight," Jody said to me.

"Call it even," I said to him.

✦✦✦

I was sitting in my backyard with Chris, David, and Jody. I had the blunts rolled up and was ready to get high. I lit up a blunt and started to smoke.

"So you just gon keep this to yourself?" Chris asked.

"Nigga I rolled it," I said to him but I passed it to him anyway. He then passed it to David.

"You smoke?" David asked Jody.

"Nah," Jody said.

"Why not, nigga? Shit help relieves all my problems," I said to him.

"I don't know I just never tried it," Jody said.

"Well, today's a new day," I said to him.

"Peer pressure!Peer pressure!Peer pressure!" David chanted as he handed him the blunt. Jody snatched it from him. He tried to smoke and ended up coughing uncontrollably.

"Nigga, breathe in and out. The smoke supposed to get in your lungs then breathe it out," I said to him. He did it the right way.

"Shit...lit," Jody said.

"Aight nigga pass it out. You hogging my weed." He passed it back to me. "Aight I gotta ask y'all something."

"Here you go with the questions," Chris said.

"Shut the fuck up. Aight serious shit tho'...ass or titties?"

"Titties," Chris said.

"Yo' baby mama shol' got some tig ol bitties."

"Shut up! It's because of the babies," Chris said.

"Aight...if a girl got a fat ass I'm in that."

"Yeah, I like ass too," Jody said.

"I like the girl's personality," David said. We all groaned at the same time.

"That wasn't part of the question," I said.

"I'm just saying if she nice then it's a catch," David said. I rolled my eyes. We stayed out her talking about random shit while getting high. Jody was cool he was kinda anti at first but he funny when he wants to be. I ain't got no beef with him so we straight.

"Young nigga move that dope

They move that dope, they move that dope" - Future