Pain.

*Penelope's P.O.V*

I was getting ready or James and I's date. To be honest, I'm really excited about it. As I was finishing curling my hair, Luke walks in with a huge grin I his face.

"Aw look at my beautiful little sister!" He says.

"WHAT! YOUR NOT EVEN DRESSED YET!" He asks.

"No? And quit screaming or Beaus going to find out. He thinks I'm going to Kayla's house." I say.

"Ok, your secrets safe with me." He winks at me then walks over to my closet.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask.

"Being a good big brother and helping you on your first date." He whispered the word date an I just laughed.

"Ok, but if it looks bad I'm not wearing it." I finished doing my makeup and I didn't even realize that Luke had left. I looked a the outfit Luke had set out for me and to be honest, it looked really nice. He set out a white sundress that ended at the top of my knees, and red flats. I noticed the outfit matched my makeup too.

"Do you like it?" I hear hi ask from behind.

"Yes!" I say.

"Well, you look absolutely beautiful in it." I love my brothers so much! I kissed his cheek and left to meet James at the park. We were going to walk around and get ice cream. I like the simple and casual dates rather than the fancy and extravagant ones. James knows this so that's why he made it so casual. I'm really excited for this date. I hope Beau doesn't find out.

---------------------------------------------

*James' P.O.V*

I saw her walking towards me so I put my phone in my pokey and stood up off the bench. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a plaid button up shirt. She looked so beautiful.

"Wow, you look beautiful." I say speechless.

"Aw, thanks. I'm glad you didn't say sexy." he gives out a little giggle and her cheeks turned a soft shade of pink. Her giggle was so adorable. Everything about this girl was adorable.

*Penelope's P.O.V*

He just called me beautiful! I could feel my checks burn up but he didn't seem to care. James is a very understanding guy, I like that about him. We started walking the streets of L.A and we were laughing most of the time. I thought this ate would be awkward but it wasn't. It was like every other time we hang out.

"So, you look really nice in that shirt." I say. I must admit he looked handsome. He should wear that short more often.

We eventually found the ice cream shop. we ordered our ice cream and sat on a bench outside. I was having an amazing time when I heard someone screaming.

"I KNEW IT!" I turned around immediately. I could notice that accent from anywhere.

"Beau?"

*James' P.O.V*

"I KNEW IT!" Both Penelope and I turned around.

"Beau?" She asked with gear in her eyes.

I'm pretty sure I almost wizzed in my pants because the death glares I was given by him were scary. And when I scary I mean they will make you crap yourself.

"What are you doing here?" Penelope asked.

"Well, I called Kayla's house to ask when you where coming home. When she told me you weren't there I asked Luke. He said he promised he wouldn't tell me. I got it out of Jai though. So here I am." he says with his eyes on James the whole time.

"Listen Beau, I'm aloud to date or hang out with whoever I want." Penelope says angrily.

"What aggravates me the most is when one of my BEST FRIENDS never tells
Me that they're going on a DATE with my little sister." he says.

"Listen, I knew you'd get all crazy and go mad. So no I didn't tell you an I had a good reason not too."

"I know you'll just break her heart!" He says screaming in my face. Just before I was about to say something Penelope spoke up.

"BEAU! JAMES IS AN AMAZING GUY AND YOUR A PRETTY CRAPPY FRIEND IF YOU THINK HE WILL BREAL MT HEART! YOUR BREAKING MY HEART BECAUSE YOUR NOT ALLOWING ME TO BE HAPPY! I HATE YOU!" Penelope starts to run away and Beau instantly becomes upset.

"PENELOPE!" we both scream. I hope she's going to be ok.