Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A/N: I'm back. 

If it was at all possible if a pin dropped you would hear it drop with how quiet it was at the moment. "Mum, grandpa let's go through this one more time. So, Mia and I are basically married because of a soul bond that mostly happens in both the Potter and Riddle bloodlines which I happen to be a descendant of both." I said wanting to see if the information I had so far was correct.

"That's right. But on the bright side at least the two of you know each other. And are pretty close." Mum said as the fire came to life and out stepped Neville and the rest of the Longbottoms. "Close? I'm sorry Aunt Lilly but that would be an understatement if I ever heard one." Neville said causing both Mia and myself to blush profusely.

"Neville, stop we hadn't gotten around to telling them yet." I said trying to get my best friend to stop talking. And once I said that Neville's eyes got really big realizing what he had done. "I'm so sorry mate I was unaware I thought that's why everyone was here." Neville said looking throughout the living room and seeing the others. "Mia and I just found out that we're basically married because of a soul bond we both share." I said not looking anyone in the face as I grasped Mia's hand in comfort. "Harry James Potter!" Mum exclaimed which meant I was in big trouble. "Yes mum?" I asked not looking up from where I was sitting.

"What is Neville talking about? What don't we know?" Mum asked as I took that opportunity to look up to see the look of concern on her face. "It's nothing bad mum." I said trying to get her off the topic. "Young man, answer your mother." Dad said looking less than thrilled with me at the moment. This was rare when it came to James Andrew Potter who was normally filled with laughter and jokes. I took a deep breath before answering with the truth. "Hermione and I were dating before this happened." I said bluntly and I could feel everyone's shock as I said this.

 Well besides Susan and Neville they already knew seeing as they were at Hogwarts with us. No said something for some time. "Grandpa is this normal? I mean you and Grandma knew each other and dated before your soul bond happened." I said knowing the answer before I even asked it. 

"That is true. But the family knew of the relationship before the soul bond happened." Grandpa said. "We're not mad sweetheart. Honestly we suspected since Mia's family passed away and she came to live with us." Mum said as the others nodded in agreement smiling with joy that we finally came forward. "We were going to tell you. I just wasn't sure when or how you guys would take it." I said bringing Mia's hand to my lips to kiss. Which caused her to smile. And for the first time I realized how quiet she had been through this ordeal. And it worried me. My girl was never quiet unless she was thinking about something really seriously.

"Mia, my Mia are you okay with all of this?" I asked. "I am but I have a question for Tom if that's alright." Mia said as Grandpa nodded indicating for her to continue. "No one can take his away now right?" Mia asked shocking all of us. "Who's been saying that Mione?" Lila Rose asked looking genially concerned and upset herself as well as Haley Joy being just as unset and concerned they have grown very close with her. Especially since she started living with us. 

    All of us were looking at her with anticipation. We all knew thatwhoever it was, it was upsetting her greatly. "Ronald and Ginny Weasley." Miasaid as the tears started to fall down her face. I brushed them away and kissed her on the forehead. "The twin's siblings that are in our year and the yearbelow us?" Neville asked naming the last two in our group. " Is that the Fredand George that you're always talking about in you're letters?" Dad asked. "Yes,it is their Molly and Arthur Weasley's children. The youngest out of seven." Miasaid. "Sirius, Moony care to join me. Lilly we're going to talk to Ron andGinny's parents and possibly bringing the twins back with us." Dad said as mom nodded before he gave her a kiss and was gone with Uncle Moony and Uncle Padfoot.    Dad was not happy and that would be the understatement of the year. He was pissed and we all knew it. I wish I could feel sorry for the youngest Weasley's when the twins found out what they had done to Mia, they're unofficial sister. The payback will be merciless.