10

I lift my head from Aria's bare chest - which is now, my favorite pillow - to see her sleeping soundly. Her dark blonde hair is wild and tangled against the pillow. It makes me think about what happened last night again and I smile.

Last night, was the best night of my life. I've never had sex as wonderful as that with any other woman in my life. I've been with many women - a lot more than most men. To be honest, I enjoyed the attention, in fact, I lived for the attention I received when I was in high school and college. With my money and good looks, I could have any woman I desired and I loved that.

Until it became boring.

It reached a point where I had women lining up on the street just to speak to me. I had old and young women cornering me in odd places, and trying to push themselves on me. After a few incidents where I walked in on naked women in my own office, I knew I had a problem.

Then, it needed to stop, when women ran to the press declaring me as their boyfriend or fiancé. Even secret husband, in some cases.

Some women - the definite crazy ones - accused me of impregnating them, which was impossible seeing as I always wore a condom. Turns out they were either never pregnant or carrying the child of another man.

Which reminds me, I didn't wear a condom for the first time last night. There is a chance, however small, but Aria could be pregnant with my child.

The thought instantly makes me grin. I imagine holding a little child in my arms. My own child with my beautiful wife beside me. The sound of little feet running around the house, squealing and laughing, makes me ecstatic just thinking about it.

I plant a gentle feather-like kiss on Aria's chest, then another lower, and lower. I kiss her belly button then keep lowering my lips.

Aria's groggily voice appears. "What are you doing Xan- Oh."

...

Aria's POV

The sheets wrapped tightly around my body, keep me from bracing myself. My naked body tumbles to the floor in a 'thump'. I groan as I feel the soreness between my legs and the bump on my head.

Now, the soreness between my legs isn't as close to dreadful as my pounding head. It actually makes me smile.

I woke up the best way possible this morning, by an incredibly, hot Italian slash Greek man's head between my legs. Today, I had discovered that there are better ways to wake up in the morning than my grandmothers French toast.

After Xander blew my mind once again with only his tongue and fingers, he didn't stop. No, we had another repeat of last night, but this time it was finally on a bed. But I can't complain about last night either because it was amazing. Not that I imagined losing it to a-man I-hardly-knew-but-still-had-strong-feelings-for on his staircase...but it didn't matter in that moment. It still doesn't matter because it was absolutely amazing.

Sadly, Xander still had to go to work, which I made him late for apparently - not that he cared though. Shortly after he left, I fell back into deep slumber, because, you know, Xander made me very tired.

After maneuvering the sheets around me, so I can sit up properly, I look to the clock on the bedside table to see it's already twelve o'clock.

On cue, my stomach rumbles in hunger. I didn't eat much last night - as I was being distracted by Xander's hands on my thigh - and I haven't eaten this morning either.

My thoughts are interrupted by the door swinging open to reveal a man dressed in an impeccable suit. I would have drooled if it was Xander or if I wasn't completely naked. I clutch the sheets to my chest and squeal like a little mouse.