Chapter 12:Explosive brain

Start from the beginning

I also wore my black converse with it and blow dried my hair before adding a bit of mascara to bounce my long eyelashes and a fruity lip balm that moisturised my lip.Letting my long hair fall to one side of my head.

Before heading back out I caught a glimpse of my reflection and smiled to myself like a crazy women.The dress fit me like a bra and complemented my curves perfectly.

I'm not the skinny bony type of girl believe it or not having curves makes you beautiful.Bones don't.

I thought everyone must be asleep but a room door was partly open next to me which was no ones room.

I raised an eyebrow whilst tip toeing inside.

"Shit!"I mumbled whilst clutching my heart from fright.

There was laying a girl on the bed that had beautiful glowing red hair and from what she was sleeping on with.A thin layer of makeup.It made me wonder at what time she actually came...

Ohhhhhhhhh!Memories hit me from yesterday when Michael's girlfriend was returning and her name was..ermm..

"Beth!"I shouted outloud then covered my mouth realising my stupidity.

She flinched slightly but she was in some deep sleep to not wake up.

I tiptoed back out and to the kitchen.

I heard two men speaking which sounded like Michael and Cameron that were sitting on the kitchen table.

"So she questioned it,thats the least of your worries..you need to come clear to her Cam"Michael explained as Cameron had his head down on the table.

What are they talking about?Me?

"Mic..shes tired of her not getting the answers she deserves and that's exactly what I'll give her,she said so this morning..she doesnt deserve me,she deserves someone that will be able to give her anything she wishes for,I'm not doing that..What she wishes is answers.I think I just shouldn't tell her..i can't live without her,shes my mate.But knowing she's happy will hopefully keep me going when she goes.."Cameron spoke out gently like he was thinking of me.

I furrowed my eyebrows In confusion but at the same time my heart ached.

All this was about me..?I didn't know the other three quarters of what the fuck was going on but he was right.

Not about the 'I deserve better'pffftttt where in the flaming heck did he get that from.He's Mr Perfect not me.

His face made my heart melt.

Please someone tell me what a 'mate'is or my brain will explode!

I walked confidently in whilst Michael was about to reply and sat and Cameron's lap as he took his head out his hands.His eyes widened.

"Cam please"I whispered to him and he hesitated for a second.

"Please can you make me breakfast,i don't know where a damn thing is in this house of a kitchen"I joked and smiled to him whilst his mouth was slightly open like he didn't even know.

If he wasn't ready,It was because I'm not ready to hear it...but I will get it out of him soon I promise that.

He smiled and I got off of him but I felt someone pinch my bum.

I gasped as I turned back around to see a smirking Cameron as he couldn't get his eyes of my body.

"Hey Cameron..my eyes are up here babe"I said as I winked at him.

Ewww 'babe' can't believe I actually said that but it didn't affect him abit!Instead he smiled his head off.

I headed out and frowned like an idiot knowing no one can see it.God I really wanted answers..