Seconds Later- The Shadow Realm

Start from the beginning

"Piper, sweetheart." Patty began gently as she stepped out of the candles' circle, becoming corporeal and gathering a sobbing Piper into her embrace. "Honey, calm down." She ordered softly. I know where Paige is, but you have to get Phoebe to bring her back home."

"Where is my sister?" Piper demanded. "Mom, where is Paige?!" she continued, on the verge of hysteria.

"Piper, Piper, sweetheart..." Patty soothed. "Relax and breathe. Paige is on an alternate plane of existence called the Shadow Realm. She's able to see and hear everything that's going on here, so the more hysterical you become, the more upset she will be... That's not good for her right now, as the stress will make the pain she's feeling that much worse. I need you to calm down and read the spell to find a lost witch with Phoebe...Alter it to find a sister, and that should bring Paige back home to you."

"Should?!" Piper repeated, ready to scream. "What if it doesn't, Mom? What then? Paige is stuck on an alternate plane delivering her baby by herself?!"

"Piper." Leo said in a firm tone. "Calm down. Your Mom is right. Your getting hysterical isn't helping Paige in the least. You need to get Phoebs up here now. Paige's water has already broken, and you don't know how long that baby's going to hold out before he or she decides to make an appearance to the outside world." Instead of replying to Leo, Piper raised her head and howled loudly. "PHOEBE!!! GET YOUR ASS UP TO THE ATTIC RIGHT NOW!!! I'VE FOUND OUT WHERE PAIGE IS, AND I NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

Seconds later, Leo and Piper looked at one another with relief as Phoebe's footfalls could be heard running up the stairway to the attic. "Where is she?" Phoebe gasped breathlessly as Glenn came skidding into the room behind her. "Mom said she's in a place called the Shadow Realm," Piper answered. "Do you remember the wording of the spell that you and Paige cast to find me when I was a Fury?"
"Yes!" Phoebe exclaimed. "Well, we need that to bring Paige home, so get over here now." Piper demanded as she pulled out of Patty's embrace, wiping her tear-streaked cheeks on her own shirt sleeve as she made her way to the podium where the Book Of Shadows rested.

Phoebe joined her big sister seconds later, with a candle and an athame in hand. "I'll let you poke my finger for this, but you'd better be gentle about it, or my foot and your ass are going to have a meeting." Piper threatened Phoebe, who giggled quietly and then muttered. "Talk is cheap, sis; I'm not scared of you. Give me your hand," she demanded as Piper lit the candle, held out the athame to Phoebe, and turned her head away. "Okay, ready? Repeat this with me, Piper..." Phoebe ordered. She then squeezed a drop of blood into the candle's flame from Piper's finger, and still grasping her hand, began to speak, along with Piper, saying.

"Power of the sisters rise, Course unseen across the skies. Come to us we call you near, Come to us and settle here. Blood to blood, I summon thee. Blood to blood, return to me."

As the sisters finished reciting the spell, they looked at one another with hope evident in their facial expressions, both holding their breath in anticipation. After only seconds had passed, Piper sighed frustratedly as she pushed her hair back. "This is useless! What's taking so long? She should have been here by now." Piper growled angrily. "Should we try again?" Phoebe inquired anxiously. "No. She needs to come back now!" Piper snapped impatiently. "Piper, give the..." Leo began, before his wife cut him off harshly, snapping. "Leo, I'm not in the mood for a lecture!"

"Listen to your husband, Piper. Have a little patience." Patty implored her daughter. "I added a patience spell in the Book, Patty." Grams reminded her daughter quietly. "Do you think we should use it now?"

"No, Mom." Patty answered as she moved to hold Piper again. "I think we should wait a minute or two, here...give the spell a chance to work"

After a moment or two, Paige suddenly appeared out of thin air, landing with a thud and a scream of pain on Aunt Pearl's couch. "Oh, sweetie!" Phoebe exclaimed as she ran to Paige and gave her a tight bear hug. "We were so scared for you! We had no idea where you were!"