Halliwell Manor Sun Room- Six Weeks Later

"I can't believe how big Garrett's getting." Paige commented as she smiled down at her nephew, who was cooing contentedly in her arms. "I know. It's hard to believe he was still inside Piper six weeks ago," Phoebe replied. "This baby of mine is getting pretty big, too." Paige responded as she looked down at her tummy again. "I had to lie down on my bed to button my jeans this morning... I almost had to ask for help getting back up," she added with a scowl. "Have you-" Phoebe began before Paige interrupted with, "Told Dave? No. The people at the immigration department are being jerks about renewing his visa... Maybe I'd be better off just going there myself."

"Sweetie, how would you explain yourself?" Phoebe asked. " 'Sorry Dave; no, I don't have a passport. How come I didn't need you to pick me up at the airport? Well, it's like this... I have this cool power called orbing, and I used it to transport myself here.' Are you really prepared to answer the questions he's sure to have, if the mention of "powers" doesn't scare him first?"

"You're right," Paige sighed. "He doesn't know I'm a witch yet. I don't know how to tell him without scaring him."

"Honey, you're going to have to say something." Phoebe replied. "I'm sure once he knows about the baby, he's going to want to be here for the birth. What are you going to say if something out of the ordinary happens? Also, you're going to have to explain your child orbing itself to Tahiti when you send him or her to their room." This comment produced a loud snort and giggling fit from Paige. "Yeah, looking back now, I wonder how many times I would have done that myself, had I known I could."

"Mom and Grams bound our powers when I was born to protect us." Phoebe replied. "That's why I was born at home... I was barely out of Mom when they performed the ritual. Mom probably would have bound yours, too if she had had the time."

"Yeah, but of course, since nobody was supposed to know about me..." Paige trailed off, wrinkling her nose. "Honey, are you okay?" Phoebe asked quietly. "Yes." Paige replied after a hard swallow. "I guess I wasn't one of the lucky pregnant women," she added in a pained whisper. "Are you sick? Do you need me to take him?" Phoebe asked gently. "No. Garrett has a messy diaper that needs changing, and I've gotta learn to deal with it." Paige gasped as she rose from the couch and headed for the stairs. "I'm coming with you." Phoebe announced. "If you have to make a mad dash, you don't want to leave the baby alone."

"Good thinking." Paige responded as she blushed a deep pink.

Piper and Leo's Bedroom/Nursery

"Wow!" Paige gasped as she opened the diaper. "That reeks big time Garrett." Without warning, she slumped to the floor in a dead faint. At least, it appeared that way to Phoebe. "Oh, God." Astral-Paige gasped in the bathroom, seconds before a wave of nausea overcame her. "That's a little over-dramatic, don't you think, Paige?" Phoebe admonished. "Oh, for crying out loud!" she said, as she stepped over her prone sister. As Phoebe was closing the tapes on the clean diaper, she heard Paige shifting behind her on the floor.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Phoebe asked. "Did I astral-project again?" Paige asked quietly, as she got to her feet. "You started to change Garrett's diaper, and you passed out." Phoebe offered quietly. "What do you mean? I was just in the bathroom." Paige protested. "Puking your guts out, no doubt." Phoebe muttered under her breath. "Yes, that's true." Paige admitted softly.

"I guess you did astral-project, then, because you were out cold on the floor." Phoebe replied. "I wish I could gain some control over that, because it scares me half to death when it happens." Paige responded. "I must be tapping into my baby's power, like Piper did with the protection barrier thingy Garrett has."