Paige's Bedroom- Moments Later

Start from the beginning

"As Glenn's already guessed, the nightmare was about my parents, and how they looked the last time I saw them," she added with an involuntary shudder. "I brought it on, myself, though," she continued huskily. "I asked my Uncle Dave and Aunt Julie to take me to the morgue so I could say goodbye. My parents were burned nearly beyond recognition... After I saw them, I lost it; they had to give me a tranquilizer to calm me down... How I saw them that last time is how they appeared to me in my dream...I'm not sure if it was a dream, though, because there was this horrid smell in the air when I woke up screaming."

As she paused for another breath, Glenn announced. "Now that you mentioned it, Paige, there was an odor hanging in the room when I came in. I pushed it out of my mind, because my only concern was for you." He looked to Phoebe and Piper, who nodded their heads in confirmation. "Then I'm not crazy?" Paige asked, her voice revealing her relief. "Far from it." Piper stated, as she gave Paige a squeeze. "My parents told me that they loved me, and that they were proud of me. Then they told me that I have to be careful not to leave my child like they left me... I miss them so much." Paige whispered.

"We know you do, sweetie." Phoebe answered, hugging Paige again and laying her cheek on Paige's shoulder. "Feel better?" she whispered in Paige's ear. Paige blushed in response and gave a slight nod.

"What happened? Did something happen?" Piper asked suspiciously. "Paige is turning red; what's going on?"

"Relax, Piper!" Phoebe scolded. "Did you not see Paige look over at Glenn? That's why she's blushing."

"Yeah, I'm still humiliated." Paige mumbled, as she blushed an even deeper pink. "Paige, it's over and done with, now." Glenn stated, as he put an arm around her. "After hearing about how awful your dream was, now I know why it happened, but I've already forgiven you, so please forget it, okay?"

"Would you mind staying in here with me, Glenn?" Paige asked hopefully. "I still don't want to be alone."

"Certainly, Paige." Glenn answered as he gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'd be honored to stay with you."

"You're full of it." Paige muttered. "Be nice, Missy Paige." Piper ordered. "I will." Paige sighed. "No orbing Glenn, or any of his body parts." Piper warned. "You hurt him, I'll hurt you."

"Goodnight, Piper!" Paige retorted pointedly. "Goodnight, honey." Piper said, as she gave Paige a hug. "Sleep well; I love you."

"I love you, too, Piper. Thank you for getting up with me, and also for changing my sheets and blankets," she mumbled, as she turned crimson again. "It happens, honey; now get some sleep... Once the baby comes, a full nights rest will be a thing you'll wish you could have..." Piper stated as she let go of Paige. "I definitely plan to get some sleep; I'm exhausted." Paige answered. Then she looked down and addressed her tummy, saying. "I know you heard that, little one. Go to sleep for Momma...none of the kicking and punching you've been doing all day, okay? Please? That really hurts me... What?" she inquired, as she looked up to find everyone else giggling.

"You're funny, Paige." Phoebe giggled as she hugged her. "Sleep well."

" Night, Phoebs." Paige answered with a smile. "Goodnight, Paige." Leo said, as he kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight, little one," he added, as he rubbed Paige's tummy. "Who do I look like, Buddha? Hands off!" Paige demanded. "Great, now you woke her! Thanks a lot, Uncle Leo!"

"Sorry." Leo answered remorsefully. "C'mon, honey." Piper began, with a come-hither smile to her husband. "I have plans for you, my angel."

"Eww!" Phoebe groaned. "Well, at least one of us is getting some," she added. Piper's response was an evil grin as she pulled Leo into the hallway.