Fuck the timeline. I'm here, she's setting my house on fire right before my eyes. I have to do something. I detached myself from the tree and was about to step out, but Ray quickly came over and pulled me back. I kept growling as I tried to get out of his hold. I kept sneering at Kate as she ran inside my house. My house. My family's in there.

"Morgan. Morgan, stop!" He rushed out.

"Let me go, Ray," I sneered. I felt myself shift. My claws flicked out. "I'm going to kill her!"

"Kill who?"

I grit my teeth together as I let out a little roar. Ray must have looked up because his grip slightly faltered when Kate came out. The stupid satisfying smirk all over his face. I could hear my family scream as they pound on the door to get out. I headbutted Ray and tried to run, but he recomposed himself and tackled me on the ground.

"Get off me," I grunted.

"I can't. You know we can't disrupt the timeline," He said.

"I don't care. I have to save them. I have to get them out." I shouldn't have come. All the memories are coming back. It's like I could feel the heat on my skin again. The window breaking. My throat got tighter as my lip started to quiver. I don't care if I started to cry. I couldn't take it anymore. "I have to save them."

Then it's like the world is trying to mock me. I could smell the flames. People started to scream and trying to break the door. They can't. They couldn't. Ray's eyes widen when he saw the fire erupt. I know he wanted to help, but he's right. We can't do anything.

He picked me up. "Come on, we have to go."

I nodded and didn't say anything. I looked back as the fire danced around my house. I let out a choking breath before wiping my eyes and followed.

》》》》

Ray didn't say anything as we made our way back to the Waverider. He couldn't anyway because younger me woke up and tried to go home. Good thing I brought wolvesbane covered ropes for her hands. And a electrical baton as backup.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" Little me asked. She looked at young Mick and Sara with baby Snart. "Who are you people? You can't just keep me here!"

"Trust us, it's for your own good," Sara replied.

Young me scoffed. "Trust us." She showed us her restrains before she hissed. "It's kind of hard to trust people when I'm tied up and trapped in mountain ash!"

I knelt down in front of her. "It's for your own good."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "You're like me, aren't you?"

I nodded my head as my eyes changed to their golden color. "I am. If you can't trust them, at least trust me. These people know what they're doing, even if they don't 90% of the time."

"Did she just compliment us?" Jax asked Ray.

"I think she did," He whispered. "It's hard to tell with the little insult after."

We both glared at them. "Shut up." I stood up while she tried to break her chains. "Let me out! Let me out!"

Snart leaned closer to my ear. "Would you be offended if I gagged your mouth?"

I gave him a look. "I heard that, Winter Coat!" Little me yelled. Even when young I still call him Winter Coat. "I have to get home. Derek is going to wonder where I am. My family will be worried sick if -" The doors opened and Rip came inside the room. Young me's eyes widen as a small blush came to her cheeks. "Who are you?"

I sighed in annoyance as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Rip Hunter. Pleasure," He said as he shook one of her bound hands. Yep, I'm in a different dimension. "I know things are quite...complicated, but when listen to me when I say that the safest place for you is right here."

Little me piped up and had a huge smile. "Ok."

The whole team looked at little me and, well, me in confusion. I just rolled my eyes as them before walking away. Once upon a time, a guy like Rip would have gotten my attention. But that was then and this is now. Rip just annoys the hell out of me. It could be worst. She could have liked teenage Mick.

》》》》

A/N: Well, it's about damn time I posted another chapter. Lol. Thank you guys for all the reads, I feel like I could never say that enough. Also if you love LoT/TW crossovers and love Ray Palmer, go check out meowella5 story "I'm not a myth, I'm a legend."