WAVE 3: FEEDBACKS

Start from the beginning

Gwenevere's Game - NovaEraKitty
Judge: jigamaree
This was like a crazy game show/magical quest, and it drew me in right away. I loved the different skill sets each character got, and the concept was very interesting. I really enjoyed following the adventure as the characters learned more about themselves.

Ice Queen - embermarina
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
There was also the issue of switching between left or center indentation, which made it distracting to read. I suggest taking out the foreword-type introduction because you inform the readers what each type of Elemental can do when the Princes present their abilities.

Inside - nai_za
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
Coming from a non-Sci-fi reader, this story was fantastic! It caught my attention and held it. Honestly, I can see this story playing out on the screen (movie or TV). When you have a reader say that, that means you've done an excellent job with descriptions, dialogue, plot, and character-building to make it realistic.

Loving the Towers - CarrieGChandler
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
I didn't get the impression that this was a Fantasy or Sci-fi read, other than a helpful AI that works through the house, like Jarvis on Iron Man.

Secrets of Destiny - LightCrystalize
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
The plot resembles so many other Fantasy stories where the heroine finds some piece of jewelry, falls into a portal, told she's 'The Chosen One', and meets a dark-haired boy who she ends up falling in love with.

Shadow Beings - GardenOfProserpine
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
The idea of this story had promise – I haven't read anything like it before – but the actual writing, grammar/punctuation mistakes, and plain characters killed my interest.

Starlight - mocopop
Judge: MasterofSystem
The start of the story was okay. However, it seems like the story has no flavor. If the author could add a plot and a character to the female lead, the story might turn out great.

The Aftermath - amlode
Judge: MasterofSystem
The story was unique. I like the female lead and the plot seems to be coming along nicely. There was life and characters in every single person mentioned in the story. What I most like about the story is the twist in reasoning.

The Balance (Revised) - sscott8
Judge: MasterofSystem
The story is mind blowing. The emotions and feelings of each characters are expressed, especially of Morana, Aleksander, and Ari. The circumstances and problems of each character are introduce by the author.

The Deity - MartyCameron
Judge: MasterofSystem
As you read along, you will discover that things are never as they seem. You will find out secrets of each character in the story. In short, the story is intriguing and full of surprises.