chapter 3

Hello everyone again an early update....first two part was a bit boring but the real story is going to start from this chapter...so here is the next part

A worried pushkar was roaming in his room restlessly...in front of varun he showed that he doesn't care about shravan...but the truth of his unconditional love toward his shravan Bhaiya failed him to hide his emotions... Varun also knew that after leaving pushkar's room he will definitely go and check shravan secretly...and that was true...as soon as varun left his room he went to shravan's room silently not making any noise....

At shravan's room

he got another latter with sumo's current handwriting he read that letter

" ye sare saboot dekhne ke baad tum ye jankar to khush hoge ki 10 saal tumne akele mujhe pyaar nhi kiya balki mai ne bhi kiya hai...hum dono he ek dusre ki zindgi me rahe hai koi or nhi...
tum ye bhi jaan chuke hoge ki how guilty I have been feeling since last ten years for my behaviour of that worse day of my life...and how much I missed you and loved you and how much I care about you....but afsos ki baat ye hai ki tumne humari zindgi ko bhi courtroom bana diya....dukh is baat ka hai ki apne emotions ka apne pyaar ka saboot tumhe dena pada....gila is baat ka hai ki mera pyaar tumhe meri ankho me nazar nahi aaya or tumne mujh par wishvas nhi kiya....but koi baat nhi abhi bhi bahut se such hai Jo tumhe janne hai or mai unhe bhi poore saboot ke sath bataungi....is box ke last me ek chota box hai use open karna usme 2 DVD or ek dairy hai...sabse pehle 1st DVD dekhna or uske baad second DVD saree family ke sath dekhna tiwari or malhotra family and last me wo dairy akele padhna....please is me koi cheating mat karna....mai ye samne bhi keh deti par ab shayad tum wo shravan nahi reh gye Jo meri koi bhi baat sunte or shayad mai bhi ab wo strong sumo nhi reh gai Jo bina toote ye sab baate tumhare samne keh jaati"

After reading that latter he hurriedly searched for that box as soon as he got that DVD 1 he went to his bed and sat on that his was back facing the door he took his laptop and started that dvd...
At that time pushkar reached there shravan couldn't see him but the screen of laptop is in front of both of them and pushkar could clearly see that...