Confession (Marco Bott x Reader *lemon*)

Of course, freckled-jesus needs some attention! I'll try to keep the horrible jokes to a minimum. Feel free to scold me in the comments for being so heartless.

I had a huge crush on Marco, and everyone knew it. Well, let me rephrase that. Everyone knew it expect for Marco himself. It was frustrating, constantly flirting with him and smiling at him and complementing him, only for him to remain as clueless as ever.

He was so cute, though, and it was hard to stay mad at him.

Today was it. I'm finally going to tell him how I feel. No more pushing it off. I was going to confess my feelings to him tonight.

His roommate, Jean Kirstein, was a friend of mine, and he promised to be absent for my reveal.

Now I was standing at his door, my heart racing and my stomach twisting. I took a shaky breath before knocking on the door. I only had to wait a second before it opened, and I was met by the sight of Marco, standing half-dressed in front of me.*

His chocolate brown eyes were huge with shock.

"(Y/n)! W-What are you doing here?"

I tore my eyes away from his smooth, defined chest. "I...I came to talk to you," I answered, and gave him my sweetest smile. He smiled back.

"Alright, come in! I was just getting changed."

Really? I didn't notice.

I sat in the edge of his bed as he pulled his night shirt over his head. I felt slightly disappointed when it was on, but I wasn't going to say that.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" He asked, sitting on the bed next to me. My cheeks flushed at the close proximity. I fiddled with one of the leather straps on my thigh - I probably should've taken my harness off after practice - as I tried to form the words in my head without sounding super weird or awkward. He sat there patiently, his hand inches away from my leg.

Eventually, I looked up, so our eyes met. "Marco," I said slowly. "I wanted to tell you this for a while...but I guess I've just been too nervous. I...I really like you," I said, my face hot.

"Well, I like you too. We're friends, aren't we?"

"N-No...I like you more than just a friend. I...you know what, forget that." He clearly wasn't getting it, but I knew something that would definitely work.

He opened his mouth to ask me what I meant, but before he could get the words out, my mouth was on his, and I kissed him deeply. His eyes widened, and he pulled away. I looked at the ground, now feeling guilty. "Sorry," I whispered. "I should've asked."

"It's alright," he said, still a bit stunned. "I just didn't realize you like me like that."

I blushed. "Hey, I can't help it. You're super cute."

He blushed, too, which was adorable. I found myself kissing him once again, letting all of my built up desires take over me. I pushed him down onto the bed, and he blinked up at me. He looked so confused, and it made me giggle.

I leaned down and kissed him again, this time a bit softer. He moaned, his soft hands running up my sides. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. "Keep them here for me, okay?" I whispered, and he nodded breathlessly. I smiled, and kissed his neck to reward him. He arched his neck, occasionally letting out a gasp as I left hickeys on his skin.

I kissed and sucked around on his skin until I found his sweet spot. He groaned, and I felt him shift under me. Only then did I realize that I was straddling his hips with my thighs. I flushed a faint pink, but didn't move from my position.

He let out a whine, his eyes pleading me to kiss him again.

I tenderly kissed down his neck once again, earning a pleased purr from the brunette under me. I reached his collarbone, when I felt his hands on my waist. I pushed them away, and he pouted.

"No touching," I said. "Not yet."

He huffed. "Fine."

I pulled his shirt off, and finally let myself drink in the sight of his toned abs. I giggled when I realized that he had freckles covering his chest, just like little stars.

"Mmm...(Y/n)...." he whined, squirming under me as I pulled off my tan cadet jacket. I could feel the rising tent in his pants rubbing against my upper thigh. Oh....

"Am I teasing you too much?" I asked, and he looked away from me.

I smirked, and began to untie the leather straps around my torso. Now I really wish I had taken this stupid harness off before I came to talk to him. I fumbled with the straps for a few minutes before I finally loosened them enough to take off.

Then I unbuttoned my shirt, and tossed it to the side.

Soon we were both naked, Marco still beneath me on the bed. To my delight, he had freckles everywhere. And yes, I mean everywhere.

He watched me, his face pink.

"(Y/n)? Please be gentle with me...this is my first time."

Aww...he's so sweet and innocent! I gave him a reassuring smile. "Of course I'll be gentle," I said softly, and tenderly kissed behind his ear. He moaned, egging me on. I began to suck at the sensitive flesh, my hand sliding down his warm skin, until I found his hardened member. He bucked against my touch, letting out a hiss of pleasure as I stroked him.

"Mmm...m-mmm..." he groaned, arching his hips against my hand. "I...I'm...."

I pulled my hand away before he could climax. He pouted, and unsuccessfully tried to grind against me. I gave him a firm scowl.

"Be patient," I said, and he sighed.

I knew I was frustrating him, and in all honesty, I was getting frustrated as well. Enough waiting, I've be patient for long enough!

Without warning him, I lowered myself onto his member. He groaned, throwing his head back. He didn't move his hands from above his head, to my delight, and I kissed him deeply as I rocked my hips against his. When I pulled away, I could see the awe in his eyes.

"This feels wonderful, (Y/n)!" He cried out, and lifted his hand to touch me. He stopped halfway, as he realized that he wasn't supposed too.

"It's fine," I reassured him, and he grinned.

Soon, his hands were all over me. Feeling up my sides, caressing my breasts, touching my skin. I moaned quietly, and I felt myself growing closer.

"M-Marco...." I moaned, and he gasped.

"M-Me t-too," he stuttered, and squeezed his eyes shut as he climaxed for the first time. I came with him, and then collapsed on his warm chest.

He stroked my hair as I caught my breath.

"Does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?" I asked after a couple of minutes, and he smiled. He sweetly kissed my forehead before pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah, I think so." He was silent for a minute. "I love you, (Y/n). I'll love you forever, I promise."

I closed my eyes, letting myself drift off to sleep, but not before murmuring quietly,

"I'll love you forever, too."

*I swear this half joke was completely unintentional!!!

You guys got lucky, I decided to finish this chapter today! Woohoo!

The ending hurt to write. Marco is just the sweetest thing, isn't he? I tried to make him innocent, which made it kind of hard to initiate the whole lemon-y part of this one shot, but I think it turned out good. Hope you enjoyed it!