due

dear kazoo kid,

you know, the joke kuramochi made about you being the kazoo kid was really funny. of course, you didn't think so. but i do. i'm sure you didn't notice how much i laughed though, because all your attention was on your girlfriend, not your best friend. i'm surprised your attention left her long enough to hear the joke in the first place, but you know, i won't complain. because that's not who i am. i don't complain, and besides, i got to hear you laugh so it was all worth it.

all of this is worth it if you're happy. if you're happy, nothing else matters. that may sound weird, but it's true. i care about you so much you don't even know. i'd do almost anything for you.

it's 2 a.m again, and i'm still up, writing to you. i can't seem to sleep. this has been going on for a while, but no one knows. you asked me once how i was, because i didn't look too good, you said. i just told you i'm fine, just tired. but you know, that's not true. sure, i'm tired, but i'm also heart broken but still in love with you. i'm tired of pretending i'm happy for you, when all i want to do is scream in your face that i love you.

but we both know that isn't happening.

sincerely,

the girl that loves you, but can't tell you