Somebody that I used to know

Somebody That I used to Know

Sky's POV

"Sky just talk to me", Blaine begged for the 25th time. I stubbornly turned my head to the other side rolling my eyes slightly while playing with the rips in my jean shorts. he growled warningly at me trying to get me to listen to him by using his alpha command. I growled back showing him I wasn't going to listen to anything he had to say.

"Sky you need to freaking talk to me", he snapped. I refused to even look at him causing him to grip my chin roughly and force me to look at him. I pushed his hand away glaring at him.

"Guys are not allowed to touch girls like that", I stated.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't stand you not looking at me Sky I'm so sorry for everything I just didn't want Blake getting hurt", he begged looking at me with what appeared to be an honest expression but I wasn't trusting him.

"Blaine get real like I would ever fall for some stupid monkey crap like that your fudging out of your flipping mind", I laughed bitterly standing up off the bench I aaas sitting next to him on in the park. Yeah he kidnapped me and brought me to the park. I tried to run when we first arrived but he caught me and made me stay to listen to what he had to say. I had listened and I could honestly say was a bunch of Martian crap. I glanced over my shoulder to see Blaine sitting where I left staring after me like a lost puppy. A few months ago at this discovery I would have been dancing on clouds but after all that had happened I was pretty much over Blaine. Besides I had Aaron now and he may not be as hot as Blaine but he is adorable and hilarious. He could literally say he had used my toothbrush and I would burst out laughing at the look on his face. But of course after I stopped laughing I would beat him the funny out of him. I looked up to see I was a few houses away from my own. I had been planning something for my mom for ages and it was finally finished. I grinned to myself as I thought about performing the song that would bring my old my mom back. I unlocked the door to my house and yanked it open. I heard loud moans inside the house and I felt my eyebrows scrunch up in confusion. What the pancakes is that!!! I followed the noises to my parents room and busted through the door like freaking superman. I froze at the sight before me. My mom grinding hard against some woman man thing. What the fudge bunnies is it ?! It had a masculine body with long black hair and make up on.

"Mom what the flip are you doing your lesbian", I shrieked. My mom glanced up her mouth forming an o as she looked at me in confusion.

"Dear gosh no I couldn't live without your father's crotch this is your father Sky", she laughed pulling the wig of the things head to reveal thick black curls. I covered my mouth with my hand as I felt the familiar sensation of throw up. I ran out the room as quickly as I could taking off for the bathroom. I made it just in time to empty my stomach in the toilet. Never again will I come home early from school I thought as I scrubbed my teeth with my neon green toothbrush. I was definitely not going back in there.

"Mom I have something to show you", I screamed.

"What is it Sky", she snapped sounding annoyed. I gritted my teeth to keep m mouth shut. Stay calm Sky you have a surprise for her remember. I took a deep breath before answering.

"May you please just come here", I called back. Smiling slightly to myself when she showed up in my door. I made my way to the computer sitting on my desk I clicked on the song I wanted to play before I started dancing and singing around the room.

Now and then I think of when we were together

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die