Chapter 2-Behind Closed Bathroom Doors

Hi Guys and Girls! Here's chapter 2 where the real story begins. Please excuse any errors and keep in mind that this is the very first story I've ever written. So go easy on me!!! ANYwhoreeee........

READ! COMMENT! VOTE! ENJOY! And tell me if I should go on.

Song to the =====>

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2- Behind Closed Bathroom Doors

Luke's POV

"It's 5 o'clock in the morning

Conversation got boring

 You said you're going to bed soon

So I sneaked off to your bedroom

And I thought I'd just wait there(uh)

Until I heard you come up the stairs(uhh)

And I pretended I was slee-"

SMASH!

And that was the sound of my alarm clock hitting against my black painted walls and smashing into pieces.

"Stupid alarm thinking it can wake me up from my wonderland," I muttered as I snuggled deeper into my soft, warm blankets.

As I was about to fall back into a peaceful, dreamless sleep, I was awoken by a deafening screeching sound that belonged to no other than my bestfriend, Eden.

"IT'S 5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, AND I WANT YA! AND YOU WANT ME, DON'T YA? (ohhhhhhh! Yeah, Yeah)! Whoa! CAUSE YOU'VE WAITING ON ME SINCE-"

"HOLLY MOLLY CHEESE MACARONI!! Would you shut the hell up woman!!! A man is trying to get some sleep here, you good for nothing bag of morning joy." I yelled at her as I gave her one of my death glares that would make a grown ass man cry.

"Oh hell no Lukey! Do you know how long I've been standing outside throwing stones at your window, trying to get you to open the damn door for me? Do you know how hard it is to climb up a balcony with an old, useless ladder? And don't get me started with the endless banging I gave your poor window just because you are a damn heavy sleeper, Mrs Sleeping Beauty!" Eden yelled in my face out of breath as if she had just ran a marathon.

 "Geez! I'm sorry. Didn't know it was that time of the month." I said under my breathe hoping she wouldn't hear me, but of-course luck wasn't on my side.

"Hahahaha...hehehehe...Why! *sob* *sniff* I-I-I.....WHY!?" She started crying hysterically as her laughter turned to a mess with mascara smudged all over her acne-free face.

"No no no no,don't cry. I'm sorry I said that, please stop crying. Do you want skittles? I'll let you dress me up for the day and even let you borrow Berry the teddy for-" My sentence was cut short as she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shut up you nut-head, Im not crying because you called me a PMSing freak, it's something else." She said as she removed her sweaty hand from my mouth and turned to look the other way, but I grabbed her chin and made her face me as I moved from the bed to kneel on my wooden floor.

 "Talk to me Eden, what is it? What's making you cry so much. I haven't seen you like this since...." My eyes widen as realisation struck. Could it be that......

"It's Nicki, right? She did something wrong, didn't she?" I asked as she nodded along to everything I said.

"Well, it happened yesterday at the mall........" She said as she started to explain.

From Brother To Lover (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें