Chapter 29 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

JYP: is there something wrong?

I sighed and stood up and turned to head off somewhere.

JYP: Reiki...

I stopped by the steps of my stairs and looked over my shoulder.

"Are you girls just gonna sit there or what?" I saw them looking at me confused. "Do you wanna learn self defense or not? Geez you girls are slow."

Their faces lightened up and raced to whoever reaches me first.

"What a bunch of kids." I mumbled and pressed a button by the wall, opening a door.

NY: woah. A secret passage.

"This is not a secret passage you pabo. Behind this door will be your training room from now on. You're watching too much horror movies. -_-" As soon as they heard the word 'training' with the door opened fully, they shoved me aside and raced inside. Wow. Am I invisible or something? -_- I followed behind JYP, Jayson and Saeko as they walk inside too.

The girls are in awe as they look around the huge room.

SN: wow. This room is huge. Even gigger than 5 practice rooms combined.

I shrugged and let them observe the room even more.

Jay: hey Rei...

"What?"

Jay: time to give the girls a demonstration of how the training would be.

I get what he meant. We always do this the girl day offs.

"Whatever." He smirked and pressed a switch near him.

Jay: shall we then? 😏

"Don't blame me if you get hurt." I took off my vest and shirt and followed Jayson as he walk into the middle part of the room.

Jay: yeah yeah whatever.

We stood in front of each other and bowed.

After getting into a fighting stance, we started our sparring.

(Just imagine Naruto and Sasuke as Reiki and Jayson but without the weapons, and shits. Just plain fist fight xD just watch until Naruto is on top of Sasuke )

After a few minutes of non stop fist fight, I got off of Jayson and helped him up while we catch our breath. The girls applauded at us.

TY: now I'm hesitating if I should agree to be trained. 😓

"I won't train you that way. I would train you in a way you can fight like they way we did a while ago." I picked up my shirt and wore it back.

They looked around the room again for the past hour. Checking out every weapon they see. Starting from plain knuckles until to my big guns. They're like lost kids who got amused with a toy and forgot they're even lost.

After looking every part of the room, they finally went out. I stayed for a bit to practice my shooting but I didn't know that Mina also stayed behind until she called my name.

"What in the fucking--- M-Mina. Why are you still here?" I avoided eye contact with her as I lean on the gun table.

She walked closer to me until she's in front of me.

MN: I just wanna see how you train your shooting skills even more.

She moved my face to look at her.

"We shou---"

She cut my words when she suddenly kissed me. Not a peck type but like the ones Jihyo and Momo did.

I felt her cheeks getting wet. Is she crying? I cupped her cheeks and looked at her kn the eyes. "Why are you crying? I-is there something that hurts on your body?"

She nodded and caused me to panick.

"What? Where?!" I almost picked her up when she suddenly pointed to her heart.

"Wait what?"

MN: my heart hurts. My heart hurts everytime I see you smiling and laughing around everyone else but you tend to ignore me.

She rested her head on my chest.

MN: why? Why the hell are you doing this to me, City Hunter? Why the hell are you making my heart beat crazily everytime I'm near you? Why do you have to come and make me fall for you?

I was taken aback by her last question. Fall for me? Her? Impossible.

"Mina you're just tired."

MN: would a tired person kiss you? Would she confess out of nowhere cause she's tired? If you don't want me, just tell me.

"It's not like that Mina. It's not that I don't want you. It's just that..."

MN: just what? Tell me just what?

"You're just my job. Nothing else." I plainly said as I gently push her away from my chest.

What the hell am I doing!? I should be happy right? The girl I'm inlove with feels the same way too. But why am I lying? Why can't I tell her directly that I love her too?! Argh! Pabo Reiki!!

I felt another hand on my cheek. She slapped me and ran out the room. I tried calling for her name but she didn't dared to look back. Ah fuck. I messed up.

I walked out the room and I saw the maknae line looking at me confused as they're the only ones left on the living room. Jayson and Saeko probably took JYP back to the company and the elders probably went after Mina.

I sat between between the maknaes and suddenly grabbed my own hair. I felt them hugging me. I wanna cry the stupidity out but I can't. I don't know how to cry anymore. It's like I lost the feeling of crying. Like I dropped it somewhere and didn't came back for it.

To be continued...

You guys might hate me for the cliffhanger xD it's actually two parts xD I'm just too exhausted to continue this so yeah xD see you on the continuation. XD

-Ash