Chapter 38: Let's make a Family

Depuis le début

"Maddox, hindi mo na kaylangang gawin yan. Ako na." Lumapit ako dito at nanlaki ang mga mata sa dami ng damit na inilagay nito.

"I want us to leave as soon as possible." He replied without looking at me at opened one of my drawers where I put my undergarments.

Bago pa nito tuluyang mabuksan ang drawer ay agad ko itong isinara. I know he had seen all of me but I'm still a girl and I'm not comfortable with him seeing my underwears and bras.

"What are you hiding?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Maddox.

"I told you Maddox, ako na. Just sit in there and let me pack my things." Sambit ko at tumalikod sa kanya at binuksan ang drawer.
I felt him peek from beside me. "So you didn't want me to seen your underwears? I've seen everything, ano pang ikinahihiya mo?"

"Basta." Maikling sagot ko.

"You're so damn hot, you know that?" He whispered as I felt his arms wrapped around my waist, kissing my exposed shoulders.

Behind me, I felt him hardene as he leaned closer to me. One of his hand was under my shirt playing with my hardened nipples over my bra.

"Not here Maddox. My grandparents are in the other room." I said, more like moaned.

"Then you need to finish packing so we can go back to my apartment." He said without taking off his lips on my skin.

↭↭↭↭↭↭

Arriving at Maddox's apartment, he opened to door and holds it open for me with my bag on his other hand.

"Thanks." I said without looking at him.

As soon as we are at the other side of the door, the door slammed and I jumped in surprise. I heard a thud when Maddox dropped my bag to wrap his arm around me, forcing me to face him.

He lifted my head and connected our lips in a frantic kiss. He lifted me and slowly walked us to his bed where he laid me and positioned himself on top of me. He pushed up my dress and didn't wasted his time in removing my underwear. Spreading my legs, he slowly kiss his way down my parted legs until I felt his hot breath fan my sensitive skin.

I think I lost my sanity the moment his tongue started flicking into my folds and sensitive bud. My chest arched and my fingers gripped his hair as he continued his little torture.

"Maddox." I moaned his name as he eat me up like I eas his last meal.

My body started to tremble and I tried to close my legs but Maddox's wide frame prevented me to do it. He drank me all up until I thought I would pass out. My chest is moving up and down the moment he eas done with me but then I realized that he is far from done when he started removing his clothes.

"Get naked for me baby." He said huskily and that's when I realized I'm still in my dress.

I sat on the bed and removed my dress, bra followed before Maddox pushed me down again. He was holding his rigid manhood, hus eyes focused on my legs.

"Spread them for me babe." He ordered and I gladly obliged.

His fingers instantly found my center and circled my bud. Two digits entered me and my eyes rolled from bliss. His fingers curled inside me as Maddox watched how effect he has on me.

"Please." I begged and then almost cursed when he removed his fingers.

He laid in bed taking me on top of him in the process. So he wanted me on top. Grabbing the back of my head, he pushed me down his chest and closed the space between us. I can feel his member poking my thighs as I started to grind my hips to seek friction.

Putting my hands between us, I grabbed his member, feeling how hard he was and how much he wanted me. His chest rumbled when I slowly push my hips down to him. I had to break our kiss when I managed to put all of him inside me groaning at both pain and pleasure.

"Fuck." He cursed, gripping my hips.

I paused, looking down between us where we were connected. My mouth opened in amazement when I saw a huge bulge in my stomach. I pushed it and I was answered by a groan from Maddox.

"You're killing me babe." He cursed, closing his eyes.

I felt him twitch inside me ad I started to move my hips back and forth, experimenting with the new position. Soon enough, I found a good pace and was moving my hips up and down to meet each of Maddox's thrusts.

Maddox pulled me towards him and circled his mouth around my hardened nipples while my hips continued to move faster. It was only a matter of minutes until Maddox wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me towards him and started pouncing inside me.

I didn't care how loud I was screaming. What matters to me that moment is Maddox groan of pleasure and the sound of skin to skin slapping to each other.

"Maddox I'm... I'm—Ah!" I couldn't finish my sentence when I started seeing black dots. My body tremble as I clenched him tightly, triggering his own climax.

We laid side by side, both breathing hard when Maddox scooped me closer to him.

"Our ticktes had been booked on Tuesday." He announced.

"What? Diba sabi ko madami pa akong kailangang asikasuhin?" Gulat na sambit ko dito.

"At ang sabi ko rin, hindi kita iiwan dito." Mariin nitong sambit.

Hinarap ko ito at hinawakan ang pisngi nito. "Maddox, you have to trust me. Pangako ko sayo na susunod ako. Kailangan ko lang kausapin si Niko."

Sumeryeso ang mukha nito na tila ba nag-uumpisa nang magalit. "I trust you babe. Alam ko namang susunod ka sa akin eh but I just couldn't leave you here. Hindi mapapanatag ang loob ko kung hindi kita kasama. You say,you needed two weeks? Baka mabaliw lang ako sa paghihintay."

"Maddox..." I trailed.

"If Niko is your problem, then I'll go and personally talk to him. Kung gusto mo ako na mismo ang maghahanap ng kapalit mo. I'm sure I can find someone tomorrow." Maddox suggested.

"Having my boyfriend to inform my boss  that Im resigning is very unprofessional, Maddox."

"Basta hindi kita iiwan dito. Sasama ka sa akin sa martes. I don't care if I get charge of kidnapping you as long as we are finally going home."

Home. I liked the sound of it.

Maddox caressed my cheeks lovingly. "I wanted to start a family as soon as we go back. I haven't had one in a long time."

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi nito. "What do you mean?"

"Well, me and my father haven't been in a good relationship since you left. I blame him for everything. It was him who pushed you away, who forced you to leave me."

"Maddox, I'm so sorry."

It must be awful for him. Having no one by his side. Kaya pala ginugol nalang niya ang sarili sa pagta-trabaho.

"Why are you saying sorry?" He asked looking down at me.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your relationship with your father."

"No you didn't, he did." He answered bitterly.

"You have to learn to forgive him, Maddox. Naiintindihan ko siya, he just wanted the best for you." I said and he only looked away. "Maddox, look at me. I will give you a family once you finally forgive him."

He turned to me and grinned. "Really?"

"Really." I assured, smiling.

"Then let's get practicing." He said with a grin and positioned on top of me.

"But use protection. I believe you still have a promise to make."

Sorry guys for the long wait. I am really busy with my on the job training and I don't have much of a free time to write. But still, I wanted to update so kahit babagsak na yung mata ko, nagsusulat pa din ako. So I hope that you'll like this chapter.