|Two|

I felt so warm and safe, I've never slept this well in years. I had constant nightmares at night, one nightmare in particular that came every night, but last night was one of the best sleeps I've had yet.

I attempted to stretch my muscles, but ended up being pulled closer to a hard, yet comforting chest. In an instant, my eye shot open, landing on those of an icy, dark blue. I gasped, as reflex and pulled my body away from the boy's from last night. The events that took place last night, suddenly started to hit me like a waterfall.

I quickly stood up, but only to come crashing down, back onto the bed. My legs were wobbly as jelly and my head kept pounding harshly. "Mark hyung!" Voices came from outside the room, that was rather huge in size, now that I had examined my surroundings.

I heard the boy curse as he sat up, pulling me closer to him, making me let out a gasp, just as the door burst open to reveal six boys, that I'd might say were rather attractive. "Woah~ did we interrupt something?" A boy with dyed blonde hair rose his eyebrows in shock, and his cheeks tinted to a pink of embarrassment.

"Hyung did you finally get laid?" One of the boys' blunt comment, caused the two to blush in embarrassment at the thought. "Yah! Yugyeom!" Another one of the boy's slapped the boy's nape. "Well, we'll just let you two be, while we'll be in the kitchen if you need us." The boy with dyed brown hair this time stated, before closing the door, and bickering starting to arise from the other side.

"Are you hungry?" This time it was the boy from last night that asked. His eyes weren't the dark blue I had seen just a few minutes ago, they were now dark brown, innocent ones. Realizing our closeness, I pulled away from him, noticing the boy's change in emotion. "Where? I?" I mentally slapped myself for ignoring those Korean lessons I had took back in the states. On the other hand, the boy chuckled, amused on my attempt to speak Korean.

"I forgot you don't speak Korean." Relief took over me, when he spoke in my native tongue. "Where am I?" He smiled, standing up, walking over to my side, taking me aback, he had suddenly grabbed ahold of my hands in his. Sparks made their way throughout my body. It felt calming, knowing that I'm safe and comfortable, but it felt wrong to be touching another guy who wasn't my boyfriend. Before I could pull my hand out of his hold, he had tugged me up from the bed, and scared I might just fall again, I was left dumbfounded when I seemed to be perfectly fine.

"My home, Tuan Mansion." He smiled down at me, his pearl white teeth showing themselves. So then it had hit, ...this guy is Mark Tuan, 18, senior in Forest Hill...

"Are you hungry?" Before I could deny, a male's voice was heard from below us. "Breakfast is ready!" So Mark had token advantage to drag me out of the room, down to the kitchen. I gasped at how luxurious and big everything was, it was even bigger than our house back in Los Angeles.

"There they are!" The Yugyeom guy exclaimed, another boy with dyed pink hair slung his arm around him with a smirk.

+++

Breakfast was awkward, no one made a sound, only the sound of silver wear hitting the plates filled the room. Until the boy with blonde dyed hair spoke up.  "So, who is this young lady, Mark?" Everyone's eyes then landed on Stephany, but one in particular made her feel nervous and uncomfortable.

Jinyoung had a cold look in his eyes, obviously displeased with the girl's presence. Who was she to just randomly come into the Tuan Mansion, taking the place of his future Luna, that was still unfounded. Only then Mark had noticed he too didn't know anything about his Mate, only the fact her Korean wasn't as good.

So it had took everyone aback when Mark had started speaking English to the mysterious girl, which Jinyoung rose his eyebrows. Maybe it was one of his friends back from the States. "What's your name?" The question took Stephany by surprise, cause just a few minutes ago she had forgotten who she even was. She had forgotten about her best friend, brother, and boyfriend who might just be going wild right now, looking for her.